The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
Reppin
Chi
why not go to Vegas or have the game somewhere else? is it for the thrill of hanging out with real gangsters?

Bc you need money up front in AC or Vegas. Sinatra Jr said “we’ll settle up next time” as in he’s gambling on credit.

Plus if you’re a degen, there’s a loan shark right there for when your credit runs out.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Chris just shot ole boy and all ole boy was trying to do was help :damn: :damn:

Chris may have been saying too many things out loud to JT about Tony, but I think it was mainly him getting his feelings hurt about hearing the truth.

Chris wishes he could be successful in Hollywood like JT, but he isn’t. JT reminded him of what he is, a mobster.

He basically killed the messenger

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The reason I dont hate on the Columbus Day episode is cuz it was fukkery. And as a viewer fukkey keeps me entertained,

if we are being honest....Pine Barrens was also a filler episode.didnt move the plot forward at all and could be classified as silly filler. yet the fukkery was so strong it became the most famous episode of the series.think about it. a goofy episode that didnt progress Tony's devolution is the most famous and hardly featured him.

so is Pine Barrens wack filler cuz it didnt progress the plot? food for thought.
now me? the writing and acting is so strong even filler has me :laff: f: thats why its such a highly regarded show. sopranos on a bad day is better than a good shows best day. Ive said my piece:manny:

The Columbus Day episode also was when Bobby’s wife dies, and Janice dumps Ralph because he wants Bobby. So that ends up being a major plot point.

I began a rewatch a little while ago, I’m at that awkward episode with Johnny Boy’s goomar.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The Columbus Day episode also was when Bobby’s wife dies, and Janice dumps Ralph because he wants Bobby. So that ends up being a major plot point.

I began a rewatch a little while ago, I’m at that awkward episode with Johnny Boy’s goomar.

Isn’t this the episode where Ralph tells the fat joke too?

Or maybe just when paulie tells Johnny sack about it?

Daps
Chris may have been saying too many things out loud to JT about Tony, but I think it was mainly him getting his feelings hurt about hearing the truth.

Chris wishes he could be successful in Hollywood like JT, but he isn’t. JT reminded him of what he is, a mobster.

He basically killed the messenger

And here I was thinking he killed him cause he didn't want JT to tell Tony what he said. :ohhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

MAJOR SEASON 6 SPOILERS

SPOILERS

How the heck was Tony so comfortable after he ducking got a NY BOSS wacked in front of his wife and grandbabies...then had his head crushed?
:mjlol:

Tony was a terrible damn boss...then the hit was really some behind the scenes ish so it wasn't comepltely sanctioned. So publicly to everybody else who wasn't at the meeting..the optics are

The Soprano crew wacked a respected NY BOSS unsanctioned and to top it off he got wacked in humiliating fashion.

Like even if the hit was sanctioned and everybody knew about it the way it went down..it was no way Ny were gonna let that slide..it would make them look weak.

Tony should've seen that coming...the moment they decided to give up Phil..but he was so clouded by his life of gluttony and wanted to go back to his Caldwell mansion in comfort and gorge on gabbagul instead of living his life in hiding.

Last edited: