The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Finished the series and this was my first time watching it all the way through. I understand the hype…i completely understand why folks call this the GOAT show.

God bless James Gandolfini. By far one of the greatest actors of all time and was gone way too soon :to:

God bless Tony Sirico as well..

I’m 50/50 on watching “Saints Of Newark” because I feel Tony’s story was complete with that finale and I honestly don’t want to know too much about his past cause he kept fukking reminding you about it every damn episode :pachaha:

Watching the 20 year reunion has me :to:

That show deserved every single award..

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Finished the series and this was my first time watching it all the way through. I understand the hype…i completely understand why folks call this the GOAT show.

God bless James Gandolfini. By far one of the greatest actors of all time and was gone way too soon :to:

God bless Tony Sirico as well..

I’m 50/50 on watching “Saints Of Newark” because I feel Tony’s story was complete with that finale and I honestly don’t want to know too much about his past cause he kept fukking reminding you about it every damn episode :pachaha:

Watching the 20 year reunion has me :to:

That show deserved every single award..

The saints is more about dikkie Moltasanti, idk why they made the trailer like it was some Tony origin story...some terrible Cameos from young Sil, Paulie, p*ssy etc
The actor that played uncle Junior and the actress that played Tony's mom were great tho

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What, you think your the only one who can swing a meat cleaver?"

Lmao at Artie always getting into beef in the kitchen and the streets!

Artie was so pathetic. He had the baddest wife in the show who also happened to be the most morally upright character and his own business, but he couldn’t help his envy of the mafia guys.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Artie, as played by John Ventimilmega was such an incredible performance. While viewers idolized Tony, the character who was probably closest to many viewers real lives and thoughts, was Artie. The more painfully and obviously insecure one, who fantasizes about violence, sex with much younger women, and day dreams about "breaking bad" essentially, but more often finds the true comfort in his wife, and family, and positive social construct. He knows he doesn't really want that life.

He was so personable, so pathetic, hilarious, and human, it was really amazing work.

I think it someone on here that pointed out the scene where his goofy ass is rocking an earring and drinking in the crowd at Adriana's club lol

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Artie, as played by John Ventimilmega was such an incredible performance. While viewers idolized Tony, the character who was probably closest to many viewers real lives and thoughts, was Artie. The more painfully and obviously insecure one, who fantasizes about violence, sex with much younger women, and day dreams about "breaking bad" essentially, but more often finds the true comfort in his wife, and family, and positive social construct. He knows he doesn't really want that life.

He was so personable, so pathetic, hilarious, and human, it was really amazing work.
Artie practicing his loan shark routine before going to collect:laff:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
S7e3

Tony really thinking about wacking Paulie :lupe:

Tony had been talking to Beansie (the guy who got crippled by Richie) about Paulie. He’s worried about Paulie having a big mouth, and Beansie says he thinks Paulie is trustworthy. Tony said to him “has he really been put to the test??”

It seems that boat scene was Tony giving Paulie his own test. If Paulie admitted it, then Tony probably would have left him in the ocean like p*ssy.

That episode was heavy on father/son relationships, which plays into the next episode when Tony gets heavy into gambling (which his father had stressed to not get into).

Tony took his a$$holery to a new level in that episode. This scene was funny though.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Tony had been talking to Beansie (the guy who got crippled by Richie) about Paulie. He’s worried about Paulie having a big mouth, and Beansie says he thinks Paulie is trustworthy. Tony said to him “has he really been put to the test??”

It seems that boat scene was Tony giving Paulie his own test. If Paulie admitted it, then Tony probably would have left him in the ocean like p*ssy.

That episode was heavy on father/son relationships, which plays into the next episode when Tony gets heavy into gambling (which his father had stressed to not get into).

Tony took his a$$holery to a new level in that episode. This scene was funny though.

i bet carlo flipped right after this car ride :dame::russ: