The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
S5e8

Carmella daddy said he aint coming if Tony ain't coming. Cancel the party if the man of the house ain't gon be there.

He a real one :salute:

This is one of those real life situations that brehs was saying gets covered in this series.

I don't understand why Tony walked away in disgust when Hugh's friend said "they don't export."

And why does it look like Nu Tony is trying to get Tony's daughter panties off :picard:

Daps
S5e9

They put Joseph Peeps on the tombstone :laff:

Nu Tony has the nerve to be at the funeral of a man he killed. These mafia types are SICK :hhh:

Meadow boyfriend so sick of this hoe nagging him that he fell asleep in the middle of it. His brain said we can't take no more of this and hit the off switch:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't understand why Tony walked away in disgust when Hugh's friend said "they don't export."

And why does it look like Nu Tony is trying to get Tony's daughter panties off :picard:
Cuz he just shytted on Tony’s gift…either implying it’s a. A shytty US version or b. Somehow imported, ie. Stolen or sketchy

Daps
Reppin
Chi
S5e9

They put Joseph Peeps on the tombstone :laff:

Nu Tony has the nerve to be at the funeral of a man he killed. These mafia types are SICK :hhh:
One of my fav scenes lmfao

“PEEPS?!?! It’s a fukkin nickname! The family name is pepparelli!”

Ahhh fukkin Jason…he’s dyslexic

Wtf that got to do with it?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣