The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
S5e7

Tony just got them to agree to fork over his share from the racetrack and he just told his dad's mistress he's gonna make sure she get his cut and this fool woman can't shut up for nothing. She gon really talk about his mama and think that's supposed to be cool? Too chatty.
Possibly my least favorite episode of the series.

It's between this, the one you just saw with Adriana/Tony crashing their car and one you won't get to for a while.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And then blew that shyt gambling before he even had a chance to count it properly.....For someone so smart.....Blundetto did a lotta dumb shyt
That piece of shyt Tony Soprano’s cousin(cant even say his name) is a perfect example of how all the intelligence in the world is useless if you have no self control over your impulses.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S5e7

Tony just got them to agree to fork over his share from the racetrack and he just told his dad's mistress he's gonna make sure she get his cut and this fool woman can't shut up for nothing. She gon really talk about his mama and think that's supposed to be cool? Too chatty.

Yo I skip that episode. It’s so cringe. When the old hag sings Happy Birthday Mr. president, I just can’t watch it.