The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feech was made before the electric light bulb...his lips are sealed.

Part of S5 is Tony learning how to manage the family with respect to past mistakes.

Feeling out that wired up construction guy (call back to not realizing p*ssy was wired)
Sending Feech back to jail before he can foment insurection (call back to dealing with Ralph and especially Richie)

Tony saw that scowl when he interrupted Feech’s story to tell his lame ass joke and was like :whoa:

He saw flashbacks of Richie Aprile.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the episode. This episode is insanely good. :mjgrin:

Chris did nothing wrong :mjgrin:

Tony: *wipes dog shyt from his shoe with a stick. Hands it to Christopher.* “People who don’t clean up after their pets SMH. Here…pop this in the trash can for me” :troll: :smugfavre:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“I’m sittin here like fukkin patience on a monument waiting for discipline to be handed down. Your boys were warned and still.. they embarass me”

:wow:

Despite their beef and Tony running the glorified crew behind Jr’s back, he really respected him and was always looking for his approval. Junior lives To y too even though he tried to get him clipped.

This is my favorite scene between the two because it demonstrated their complicated relationship.