The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
Watching S5e4

I can't believe I'm in s5 and Tony ain't smashed the psychiatrist yet. And I thought it took Clark a long time to finally smash Lana in Smallville. But even that didn't take 5 seasons :gucci:

Tony just told a dumb joke on purpose and everybody is laughing :mjlol:

Carmella was right:dead:

Daps
Watching S5e4

I can't believe I'm in s5 and Tony ain't smashed the psychiatrist yet. And I thought it took Clark a long time to finally smash Lana in Smallville. But even that didn't take 5 seasons :gucci:

Tony just pulled up to the house to see AJ.

AJ: "Hey dad, today's trash day, just taking out the trash :lupe:"

Tony: "What's different about you? :patrice::jbhmm:"

Carmella: "He has no EYEBROWS :what:"

:laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tony: “If you got some sexual proclivities with that teacher now’s the time to tell us!!! What went on up there? Weird sex and poppers? :birdman:

Carmella: :merchant:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
S5 might be my second fav behind S2…5 starts a little slower but All Due Respect is my favorite episode and long term parking is top 5.

Unidentified black males - the finale is an insane set of episodes.

Marco Polo underrated af.

Irregular around the margins is always a great fast paced episode

In Camelot is a deep dive into Tony’s relationship w/ his father

Phil Leonardo is an all time great character

Unidentified Black Males is key episode in breaking down Tony's character especially when it comes to his relationship with his family and showing how he still is after all these years an insecure kid trying to impress "the guys".
Paulie vs. Feech was close

WHAT'S YOURS IS YOURS PAULIE BUT WHAT AIN'T IS ANYBODY ELSES....NOW DO YOURSELF A fukkING FAVOR AND GET THE fukk OUT MY STORE :damn:

A favorite scene of mine

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tony: “If you got some sexual proclivities with that teacher now’s the time to tell us!!! What went on up there? Weird sex and poppers? :birdman:

Carmella: :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Unidentified Black Males is key episode in breaking down Tony's character especially when it comes to his relationship with his family and showing how he still is after all these years an insecure kid trying to impress "the guys".

WHAT'S YOURS IS YOURS PAULIE BUT WHAT AIN'T IS ANYBODY ELSES....NOW DO YOURSELF A fukkING FAVOR AND GET THE fukk OUT MY STORE :damn:

A favorite scene of mine
Yea...he's basically riding for Tony B b/c he's insecure and feels guilty all these years later that Tony B went to jail and he pussied out b/c he got in a fight w/ his mom

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Feech just got arrested.

I don't understand why Tony is letting him leave. What's gonna keep him from snitching on Tony to get a lighter sentence?
Feech was made before the electric light bulb...his lips are sealed.

Part of S5 is Tony learning how to manage the family with respect to past mistakes.

Feeling out that wired up construction guy (call back to not realizing p*ssy was wired)
Sending Feech back to jail before he can foment insurection (call back to dealing with Ralph and especially Richie)