The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Johnny Cakes was the worst storyline by far...shyt dragged on for several episodes too

Runner up is all meadow's roommate drama & arguements w/ Finn...the roommate thing really served zero purpose other than to push meadow to the hasidic homeboy, which then pushed her towards Jackie.
you talking about the one that was always crying?

naw, that was set up to show the contrast between her and Tracee. Ones a spoiled kid going to an Ivy League and still finds a way to be unhappy based on other peoples misery. The other is in an actual fukked up situation with no bright future and trying to make the best of it. thats why the episode University keeps cutting back and forth between the two characters.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I’m grateful to you

I give you 5% on the action that was left to you. Kick it up to 7.5

Great scene...

"he thinks im with him on this..."

"oh yea? what gave him that idea....?"

As much as I despised Richie when I first watched S2, when I re-watch, Richie is in the right (for the most part)...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
In what sense?

The "accent" Gandolfini was doing was slightly different in S1 & S2...further on in the series it's very noticable when you go back to the earlier seasons.

By S6, James had gained so much weight, which likely had an affect too.

Watch a scene from S4 or S5, then watch one from S1, you'll be able to tell the difference.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Neither of them did :russ: Paulie is the cheapest b*stard on the show
shyt that’s the reason why he shut the fukk up about finding out vito was sucking dikk in the car. Tony asked him if he was going to take care of Vito’s kids and Paulie quickly shut the fukk up and even apologized to tony :dead:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Watching s2e5

She so stupid that she keeps thinking these FBI agents that are pumping her for info are her friends.

I get that she feels stuck and she's doing what she has to do. But the part where she's so stupid and keeps expecting them to care about her is insane.

I can't wait until Chris finds out and kills her.
All she had to do was get a lawyer. Tony has had FBI in his house before, so I don't think that would be a big deal.