The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Phil Leonardo is an all time great character
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
This intervention :mjlol:

When Tony learned that Chris killed the dog :whoa:

You can kill, rape and pillage but killing animals is where Tony draws the line. :lupe:
How about when Adriana told Chris he could "no longer function as a man". The look Paulie gives right after...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So here's what I don't understand. Chris is a made guy too. So wasn't it against the rules for Paulie to punch him?

They bend more rules than the Catholic Church...

plus Chrissy knew he was at fault, and who was he going to run to to make a beef? The guys beating his ass? Or Tony who told him the only reason he's alive is b/c he's his nephew?

Just like any "rule" there's no hard & fast/black & white...there's always expections and context. In general the rule serves so made guys have some order, they're all violent and capable of murder so in essence the rule is to dissallow violent beef stemming from stupid shyt like a drunken disagreement

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
So in the first few seasons AJ is on the swim team. By all accounts he's a strong swimmer. So why the fukk didn't he just swim down into the pool, and untie the brick, when he tried to kill himself?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Johnny Cakes was the worst storyline by far...shyt dragged on for several episodes too

Runner up is all meadow's roommate drama & arguements w/ Finn...the roommate thing really served zero purpose other than to push meadow to the hasidic homeboy, which then pushed her towards Jackie.
It's fukked up that Tony's racism was so funny smh lol.

That nickname stuck on bro so bad that I don't even remember his real one!

I just call him Hasidic Homeboy...I think his real name was Jamal :russ: