The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
B4vklbhIgAAwrcc.jpg

:mjlol::russ: Angie look like she about to put hands on that b!tch.
Chick in the back with that new :ufdup: with a slash of :childplease:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:wow:

Is it bad I wished they didn't stop at Sony?

I wanna see that Disney/Nickelodeon fukkery..:feedme:
:whoa: I dunno if we wanna see them Disney leaks.....90% of the broads on those shows are over the age 18. So if j law supposed wholesome ass (who ain't even diz affiliated) was bussin it open for the camera phone, there might be some scary and potentially illegal shyt over on that side.....
Wasn't Andre Drummond digging out some Disney chick.....

Disney gave us arina grande, Selena, Miley, Britney :lupe:
We don't want no parts of that breh :whoa:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: I dunno if we wanna see them Disney leaks.....90% of the broads on those shows are over the age 18. So if j law supposed wholesome ass (who ain't even diz affiliated) was bussin it open for the camera phone, there might be some scary and potentially illegal shyt over on that side.....
Wasn't Andre Drummond digging out some Disney chick.....

Disney gave us arina grande, Selena, Miley, Britney :lupe:
We don't want no parts of that breh :whoa:

ariana is a nick girl :skip:

:troll:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. And I don't really see it being covered in a lot of places.

Using movies...for propaganda...in foreign countries.

this is who they need to brainwash the most. This is who they sell culture and americas squeaky clean image to. . This makes me think of those kinds of bollywood or east asian films where they pump fake white culture and shyt. Social engineering right in front of our eyes

this is why black americans "image" is so tied to criminality. lowkey. You even get that stereotype from africans or Euro black folk. This is how.

This makes conspiracy theorist not too crazy after all :mindblown:

Found myself thinking that a few times in the ferguson thread lol

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I can't find it in me to care about this, that movie looked so fukking bad. I'm happy North Korea got this shyt :snooze:'d

im just glad i dont have to see the corny ass commercials for it..also, after the 3rd or 4th one i noticed how seth copied frank costanza's best moment IMO and got even more :upsetfavre: about it

also...Nas Lost. :mjpls:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure they're getting sued but every theater in America didn't pull the movie because they thought a Joker wannabe was gonna shoot up the movie.

If you think this is a good idea or "understandable", where do you draw the line?

Do you realize how many movies come out each year that thousands of people have problems with? Due to content....sex, violence, religious themes, language....whatever. Now imagine this same scenario playing out every time, and you'll see my problem with letting this shyt slide, even once.

Fred.
There is no line that can be drawn. Every movie threat would have to be examined individually.

You mention films tha people have had a problem with but when has a movie release ever been threatened like this? And no one wants to be the owner of the theater that gets bombed or shot up while this flick is playing. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. It's ok to not take the threat seriously but they would have to be prepared for the fallout if something did happen and no one wants those problems.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to be apart of this thread will obviously hit the
rafters. :salute: @ All the posters posting links to articles and
pictures

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
There is no line that can be drawn. Every movie threat would have to be examined individually.

You mention films tha people have had a problem with but when has a movie release ever been threatened like this? And no one wants to be the owner of the theater that gets bombed or shot up while this flick is playing. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. It's ok to not take the threat seriously but they would have to be prepared for the fallout if something did happen and no one wants those problems.
The beginning of this vid sums it up