The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The beginning of this vid sums it up

He expressed it better than I did but that's exactly what I was getting at.
Let's say a theater did show the flick and it was bombed or whatever.....what kind of lawsuit do you think the theaters and Sony would face? Especially if people watching another movie got injured. Man them fukking lawyers would be all over Regal, Cinemark, AMC, and Sony. They would be fukked

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...tment-recruit-studio-chiefs-battle-terrorism/

shyt like this is why....I can't even blame NK for doing this.

People still believe "it's just a movie"? People still don't think these things matter? People still don't see the propaganda?

Where are these people like Sorkin and Kimmel commenting on THESE leaks? It's more than just petty Hollywood business chatter....

Wonder if the State Department was trying to work with Hollywood to counter Ferguson-narratives?

Look at movies like this.... :

RvDFwN9.jpg

....and look at these emails.

Hope they keep the leaks coming.

straight up like the movie "Wag The Dog"

anyone that has not seen that movie should do so ASAP

nothing is impossible when it comes to Hollywood and the Feds

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
New reports that China russia and Iran had a hand in it too

If true, this is :mjlol::dwillhuh::bryan::krs:

Trying to shut down the propaganda machine. :wow:

Real talk - it's not like the US government hasn't had a hand in the deaths of "dictators" in recent years, how do you make a movie about it and assume that everyone else will automatically be cool with it? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New reports that China russia and Iran had a hand in it too

Lol. It seems believable but if you got Bush's axis of evil teaming up, you would think they would pick a better target than a Hollywood studio owner by a Japanese company.

I wonder how many other sensitive places got hit and are keeping quiet?

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/19/...s-legal-action-against-state-attorney-general

NK gave Google the ammo they needed, I guess. "Playtime has ended" :demonic:

I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE GOOGLE GODS WAS GONNA START FIGHTING BACK AGAINST CORRUPTION.... THE MPAA BUYING ATTORNEY GENERALS IS FLAT OUT EVIL AND CORRUPT BEYOND THE CORE..... THEY NEED TO BURY ALL THOSE fukkS....
i Hope this gets on the news and blown up, TBH i'm surprised they had a name the email from the sony hack was kinda oblivious on who the MPAA was trying to buy....

op7004W.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's over Brehs

http://gizmodo.com/sony-hackers-thanks-for-running-scared-well-stop-now-1673170551

Brian Stelter from CNN reports that hackers sent Sony Pictures Entertainment executives a braggy email celebrating Sony's decision to cancel its release plans for The Interview. The hackers promise that the remainder of Sony's data is safe—for now.

According to CNN, part of the email reads:

It is very wise that you have made a decision to cancel the release of the interview. It'll be very useful for you...

...We still have you sensitive and private data. We ensure the security of your data, unless you make additional trouble.

The email further demands that Sony keep cooperating (i.e. never let The Interviewsee the light of day—or else otherwise more of the company's data be released. Now that The Interview won't be released in theaters, the hackers are demanding that all traces of the movie be wiped from the face of the internet, and that the film never be shown in any way.

Now we want you never let the movie released, distributed or leaked in any form of, for instance, DVD or piracy.

And we want everything related to the movie, including its trailers, as well as its full version down from any website hosting them immediately.

The Sony hack first came to light more than three weeks ago; the current theory is that it was initiated by North Korea, in retaliation for The Interview. In the comedy, the main characters assassinate Kim Jong-Un.

The new set of demands is the inevitable consequence of the cowardice of Sony showed by canceling The Interview. Will Sony comply with this latest demand? And if it does, what's to stop the hackersfrom making yet another set of demands?

The email hasn't been officially confirmed, but Stelter is as reliable a reporter in this space as you can find. We'll have to wait how Sony responds. The leaks are probably over for now; the repercussions of giving in have only just begun. [CNN]