The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The day you and I square off one on one will be a glorious day, friend :ahh:

But first, I must reveal a glimmer of the danger I possess to the public before we get too ahead of ourselves
DyxAJyI.png

Sloppy words from such a....."Concise" man :leon:. The co-sign from KG speaks for itself :leostare:

He knows my talent

He knows my worth

And he knows I'm his biggest threat :leostare:

I'm like Cell when he was in the incubator -- I'm already the biggest threat to his title and I'm not even a full hatchling yet :ld:

I'll destroy your universe and slowly tear the very fibers of your world to bits. I'm like Atlas in this bytch. So what the fukk's a track record to me :why:

I look forward to seeing you in the cage, Concise :leostare:

Oh, you won't be seeing me in the cage, breh.

I'll be seeing you.
DyxAJyI.png

Trust.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I guess it's fitting only 2 women have posted in this thread. A bunch of grown men e-battling over who can write the best poems while posting .gifs of other men fighting each other in tights (:whoa: I loved ecw)

The Homies Ontop Homies movement wins again :whew:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I guess it's fitting only 2 women have posted in this thread. A bunch of grown men e-battling over who can write the best poems while posting .gifs of other men fighting each other in tights (:whoa: I loved ecw)

Mr. Splatter,
DyxAJyI.png

Do not worry where the women are. When the time comes to bring them out, those who know how to do it will do it.

DyxAJyI.png

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:mjpls: Maybe I should go into the kingdom record books and find all of the writings you dropped.

You didn't start singing this sad song of yours until you got thrown in the bushes. :umad:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:mjpls: Maybe I should go into the kingdom record books and find all of the writings you dropped.

You didn't start singing this sad song of yours until you got thrown in the bushes. :umad:

The Removing A Womans Panties Via Song: Vol 1 (A collection of African Tribal Haikus and Spoken Word) is more than just "writings" sir :youngsabo:

We all know it was the inspiration for this movement you still are following today. Oh wait, that was The He-Man Woman Haters :smugfavre:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
The Removing A Womans Panties Via Song: Vol 1 (A collection of African Tribal Haikus and Spoken Word) is more than just "writings" sir :youngsabo:

We all know it was the inspiration for this movement you still are following today. Oh wait, that was The He-Man Woman Haters :smugfavre:

Been a poet before there was a coli. :mjpls:

I don't follow behind those beneath me. I also don't follow those who get laughed at by the girls for falling out of a computer chair with his pants around his ankles. *chucks a chicken bone at splatter* Your welcome :smugcena:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Until you guys serenaded to women on here live... well, those gifs ain't really shyt.
tumblr_madetwqges1qlkb19o1_500.gif

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Been a poet before there was a coli. :mjpls:

I don't follow behind those beneath me. I also don't follow those who get laughed at by the girls for falling out of a computer chair with his pants around his ankles. *chucks a chicken bone at splatter* Your welcome :smugcena:

I got a page full of green reps from every young lady that was privledged enough to view that spectacular show the day after it happened :umad:

You on the other hand, sitting in Tinychat for 3 hours, In a Navy Blue Hawaiin shirt, with a patch of Taco Meat under your collar bone, looking like ET's lighter-skinned half brother, not so much :(

You old "did you know Aloha means Hello AND Goodbye" ass nikka

Old "I bought this Hawaiin Button-up to Match Rocky in his Sunday Night Heat Days" Ass nikka

Old "I been conditioning this patch of chest hair for a month and it still looks like Chia-Pet Fur, maybe I should undo another button" ass :gag:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
I got a page full of green reps from every young lady that was privledged enough to view that spectacular show the day after it happened :umad:

You on the other hand, sitting in Tinychat for 3 hours, In a Navy Blue Hawaiin shirt, with a patch of Taco Meat under your collar bone, looking like ET's lighter-skinned half brother, not so much :(

Old "I bought this Hawaiin Button-up to Match Rocky in his Sunday Night Heat Days" Ass nikka

Old "I been conditioning this patch of chest hair for a month and it still looks like Chia-Pet Fur, maybe I should undo another button" ass :gag:

:gag: :gag: @ you deeply examining my chest jherri curl. Paying close attention to my upper body soul glo. :gag:

My blue Razor Ramon shirt still got you mad huh? shoulda threw my gold chains on too. :nashsterio:

The chicas are for fun mannnggggg :nashsterio:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Please tell me my breh wasn't rockin the jayz Hawaiin shirt:sadcam: