The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:sure: brehbreh

now we've all sent some embarrassing pms out (@innocentdevil :sadcam:) but theres no need to be or feel ashamed :shaq: that was a really sweet thing you sent to colicoli and the classy thing :whoa: but the point is we do it in fun and jest :smugfavre:

you still my breh so come here :hug:

:russ: you cray for this one. That's not even my posting style:pachaha: That's why I eliminated myself from simpamania:heh: I'm more pimp than simp:wow:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
5I5s8.png

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
its time......

FINALLY

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the 2013 Simpination Chamber Match, presented by the KG Candy Bar......"aye bytch come take a bite if you hungry"

:beli: @Illeye buckmatic We on commentary breh, leggo. :ahh:

Its a crowded capacity sell out crowd in front of 34,000 fans. We're here in at the Coli Arena and im joined by Buck Buckberry. We have a bloodbath of shameless woman pandering tonight yall.

We have @James Carter we have @Method Man we have @concise we have @StarClout we have @Gifted one We have @firemanBk we have an allstar lineup, should be a slobber knocker ain that right Buck? Might be a secret entry or two who knows dag nabbit. :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It appears as if the roided up gladiators are taking extra shots in the locker room and are rubbing each other down with baby oil to enhance their physical appearances:mjpls: That's the reason for the delay in this match:skip:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You don't say Buck.....:mjpls: Im sure we all know who is enjoying that the most. :mjpls:

I heard that @Jutt was attacked backstage and wont be able to participate. Heard his kufi is about 3 miles past Neptune.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You don't say Buck.....:mjpls: Im sure we all know who is enjoying that the most. :mjpls:

I heard that @Jutt was attacked backstage and wont be able to participate. Heard his kufi is about 3 miles past Neptune.

:nah:

My kufi is securely attatched breh. Aint nobody sending my kufi anywhere

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Or maybe my ugly ass avi he's making me wear is so hideous, he's faking an injury:mjpls: