The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You think just because you look like you got enough estrogen in your veins that you could legally claim that your a female...means you you have an edge? Go take a seat...nevermind you probably done took plenty of seats. :mjpls:

:gag: :gag:
I love you.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
smdwn040402-13.jpg

26066248.jpg

:mjpls:

Good luck to you sir. You will need it.:russ:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Yes, yes we are. The thought is preposterous. :laugh:

Bwoi I'd write a stanza powerful to make your girl my simp slave :demonic:

:mjpls: Somebody tell him how my words transcend the physical and float with angelic ease in the metaphysical.. How my poetic prose is unmatched.... How my range of focus is unlimited....

Nothing is preposterous about my talent, Concise :ufdup:

If you feeling so confident, drop a stanza right now then :mjpls:

:demonic: Dont be scuurd.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Bwoi I'd write a stanza powerful to make your girl my simp slave :demonic:

:mjpls: Somebody tell him how my words transcend the physical and float with angelic ease in the metaphysical.. How my poetic prose is unmatched.... How my range of focus is unlimited....

Nothing is preposterous about my talent, Concise :ufdup:

If you feeling so confident, drop a stanza right now then :mjpls:

:demonic: Dont be scuurd.

bret-hart-promo-wwf.gif

Everybody knows my track record speaks for itself. :laugh:
I'd drop something any time ... but not tonight. :mjpls:

I don't even know what even makes you think that you even belong on my level other than the fact that we had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find enough challengers. :childplease: :childplease: Keep it real, breh. You know you don't belong in the same ring as me. Just be happy to be here.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Method Man Could you handle watching the cold steel cage lower around the ring and knowing that im on the other side of the ring? HBKG

@Illeye buckmatic Buck Heyman Putting your name on some pretty big checks right now...hope you can cash them

The day you and I square off one on one will be a glorious day, friend :ahh:

But first, I must reveal a glimmer of the danger I possess to the public before we get too ahead of ourselves
DyxAJyI.png

bret-hart-promo-wwf.gif

Everybody knows my track record speaks for itself.
I'd drop something any time ... but not tonight.

I don't even know what even makes you think that you even belong on my level other than the fact that we had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find enough challengers. Keep it real, breh. You know you don't belong in the same ring as me. Just be happy to be here.

Sloppy words from such a....."Concise" man :leon:. The co-sign from KG speaks for itself :leostare:

He knows my talent

He knows my worth

And he knows I'm his biggest threat :leostare:

I'm like Cell when he was in the incubator -- I'm already the biggest threat to his title and I'm not even a full hatchling yet :ld:

I'll destroy your universe and slowly tear the very fibers of your world to bits. I'm like Atlas in this bytch. So what the fukk's a track record to me :why:

I look forward to seeing you in the cage, Concise :leostare:

Last edited by a moderator: