The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Please tell me my breh wasn't rockin the jayz Hawaiin shirt:sadcam:

Nah it was Tony Montana style. It didn't hang with little chase. Wait till I pull out the pink one with the powder blue floral on it. :ahh:

:SadSplatter: He gotta perform @ 3:45 AM for reps.

I just show up, boss the women around and leave. :nashsterio:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Nah it was Tony Montana style. It didn't hang with little chase. Wait till I pull out the pink one with the powder blue floral on it. :ahh:

:deadcena::deadcena::deadcena::deadcena:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

:whew: I didn't want to picture you calling @James Carter crib without him giving you his number:huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:beli:
so we gonna act like @Illeye buckmatic didnt tuck his tail between his legs and cower like he did during the rep war? :shaq2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETLxuBnpPRw"]My All Time Favorite Wrestlers #3: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig - YouTube[/ame]

When you talk about champions, you talk about a man who has it all. Never before has there been a man on the-coli like Mr. Perfect James Carter. Somebody who has it All from top to bottom, the poetry symmetry, the mastery of prose, ode, haiku, to rispetto. All the things are in the right places. The 360 waves to sexy voice but behind it all, the Perfect mind.
tumblr_m3gkyrD5FL1r6v2bdo2_250.gif

@Kind Gentleman youre holding the world heavysimp champions but when walking down the streets, people point at me saying
"there goes Mr. Perfect, the next heavyweight champion :respect:"

"there goes Mr. Perfect, the man who set the game on its ear :respect:"

The rest of you jobbers better take a look at me. I am who i say I am and I say Im absolutely Perfect :smugdraper:

tumblr_m3gkyrD5FL1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I got a page full of green reps from every young lady that was privledged enough to view that spectacular show the day after it happened :umad:

You on the other hand, sitting in Tinychat for 3 hours, In a Navy Blue Hawaiin shirt, with a patch of Taco Meat under your collar bone, looking like ET's lighter-skinned half brother, not so much :(

You old "did you know Aloha means Hello AND Goodbye" ass nikka

Old "I bought this Hawaiin Button-up to Match Rocky in his Sunday Night Heat Days" Ass nikka

Old "I been conditioning this patch of chest hair for a month and it still looks like Chia-Pet Fur, maybe I should undo another button" ass :gag:

:deadrose:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:beliso we gonna act like @Illeye buckmatic didnt tuck his tail between his legs and cower like he did during the rep war? :shaq2
url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETLxuBnpPRw"]My All Time Favorite Wrestlers #3: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig - YouTube[/url]
When you talk about champions, you talk about a man who has it all. Never before has there been a man on the-coli like Mr. Perfect James Carter. Somebody who has it All from top to bottom, the poetry symmetry, the mastery of prose, ode, haiku, to rispetto. All the things are in the right places. The 360 waves to sexy voice but behind it all, the Perfect mind.
tumblr_m3gkyrD5FL1r6v2bdo2_250.gif

@Kind Gentleman youre holding the world heavysimp champions but when walking down the streets, people point at me saying
"there goes Mr. Perfect, the next heavyweight champion :respect:"
"there goes Mr. Perfect, the man who set the game on its ear :respect:"
The rest of you jobbers better take a look at me. I am who i say I am and I say Im absolutely Perfect :smugdraper
tumblr_m3gkyrD5FL1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

Says the guy that went AWOL after being turned red:pachaha: I stayed green so I didn't have that problem:smugdraper:

And didn't you lose a battle to thug life:heh:
And we not gonna mention that L shugg gave you:youngsabo:
Or classy for that matter:ld:

And we all know Lee:eat: good off your mushu:umad:

As for me, I'm not listed on the card but trust me,ill be involved:jawalrus:

Daps
Says the guy that went AWOL after being turned red:pachaha: I stayed green so I didn't have that problem:smugdraper:

And didn't you lose a battle to thug life:heh:
And we not gonna mention that L shugg gave you:youngsabo:
Or classy for that matter:ld:

And we all know Lee:eat: good off your mushu:umad:

As for me, I'm not listed on the card but trust me,ill be involved:jawalrus:

nikka did you make a bunch of shyt up :laff: Heres some truth for you tho :mjpls:

FUIxy59.jpg

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
nikka did you make a bunch of shyt up :laff: Heres some truth for you tho :mjpls:

FUIxy59.jpg

:laff: :laff:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: :laff:

Say it aint so @Illeye buckmatic Say it aint so?

This shyt bout to be real interesting. :mjpls: Yall better hurry up and get things in motion before I name myself special guest ref and make the fukkery extra strong. :mjpls:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:laff: :laff:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: :laff

Say it aint so @Illeye buckmatic Say it aint so?

This shyt bout to be real interesting. :mjpls: Yall better hurry up and get things in motion before I name myself special guest ref and make the fukkery extra strong. :mjpls:

There is only one way to settle that. @ClassyME needs to release these so-called pm's:
I know she logs on to check notifications:smugfavre:

Daps
What that edit button feel like:youngsabo: she couldn't have said that because the reason we cool is cause we from the same university:win:

And just for that I'm not being your manager at simpamania:ufdup: And I'm telling Lee to change your radio:umad:

does this look like a edit breh :mjpls:

uICtor2.png

Daps
Even if she did write that garbage as my breh you could've gave me a heads up so I could call her out:beli:

Edit:Hell yeah that's an edit!!!! I NEVER wrote any shyt like that:krs:

:sure: brehbreh

now we've all sent some embarrassing pms out (@innocentdevil:sadcam:) but theres no need to be or feel ashamed :shaq: that was a really sweet thing you sent to colicoli and the classy thing :whoa: but the point is we do it in fun and jest :smugfavre:

you still my breh so come here :hug: