The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Simping online = Entertainment

I don't simp in real life :mjpls:

bret-hart-promo-wwf.gif

I just wanna point this out and make one thing perfectly clear. All my fans know, the reason why I'm the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be in the simp game ... is because I live it.
What I do comes straight from the heart.
DyxAJyI.png

I could never disrespect my craft or these lovely ladies with anything less than my absolute best!!!
2gy2520.png

Sugar

Banned
Daps
*sees name mentioned by James Carter*

260sifq.gif

a2yaon.jpg
It's time to do what I do best.. (no booth)
tumblr_lyccozWn9y1ro440co1_250.gif
These poor simps dont realize that I'm NOT locked in a cage with them -- they're locked in a cage with me
mysmilie_3108.gif

Khal_Drogo_Dude.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

@James Carter @Method Man @concise

*crinkles and balls up yesterdays newspaper*

You know what im reading right now? Yeah im reading yesterday's newspaper.

That Tical, Conrad and Jamie Santana all rolled up into one....alllll rolled into one man...rolled into one ohhh yeaah *throws balled up paper*

YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYIN??!! IM TALKING ABOUT INTENSITY.....im talking about KG MADNESS and the rest of 2013...yeah.

And in 2014 KG MADNESS momentum going down gathering momentum yeah, but not just there @Jutt Okerlund im talking the rest of the decade into the 2020's yeah, and then im talking about going all the way into the year 2030, and all the way through the twilightzone yeah.

Yo hoe come here...we got something going thats REAAALY BIG yeah. Look in the videoscope right now and tell them about KG MADNESS, tell'em how strong it is, and tell'em where we're going yeah WAAAAAAY into the twilight zone yeah and @Midgetstyles has no chance....does anybody have a chance at "The Ladies-Man" KG Savage? "no :sad: "

Am I the greatest womanizer past, present and future who has ever lived? Okay now say goodbye..."bye :sad: " SAY GOODBYE......okay now get outta here.

Jutt Okerlund "whoa thats a lil rough KG"

:ufdup: well it is rough, simping is a rough sport and I am the roughest one in the sport, and I am the number one womanizer in the sport TODAY!!!! Tell @Illeye buckmatic that and tell @SumBlackguyz YEAAH

Last edited by a moderator:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Macho Man Randy Savage Promo #2: Yesterday's Newspaper - YouTube

@James Carter @Method Man @concise

*crinkles and balls up yesterdays newspaper*

You know what im reading right now? Yeah im reading yesterday's newspaper.

That Tical, Conrad and Jamie Santana all rolled up into one....alllll rolled into one man...rolled into one ohhh yeaah *throws balled up paper*

YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYIN??!! IM TALKING ABOUT INTENSITY.....im talking about KG MADNESS and the rest of 2013...yeah.

And in 2014 KG MADNESS momentum going down gathering momentum yeah, but not just there @Jutt Okerlund im talking the rest of the decadeinto the 2020's yeah, and then im talking about going all the way into the yeat 2030, and all the way through the twilightzone yeah.

Yo hoe come here...we got something going thats REAAALY BIG yeah. Look in the videoscope right now and tell them about KG MADNESS, tell'em how strong it is, and tell'em where we're going yeah WAAAAAAY into the twilight zone yeah and @Midgetstyles has no chance....does anybody have a chance at "The Ladies-Man" KG Savage?

Am I the greatest womanizer past, present and future who has ever lived? Okay now say goodbye..."bye :sad: " SAY GOODBYE......okay now get outta here.

Jutt Okerlund "whoa thats a lil rough KG"

:ufdup: well it is rough, simping is a rough sport and I am the roughest one in the sport, and I am the number womanizer in the sport TODAY!!!! Tell @Illeye buckmatic that and tell @SumBlackguyz YEAAH

:dwillhuh:

:deadmanny: :russ: :deadmanny:

Last edited by a moderator: