The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear Pau is not opposed to getting traded by the Lakers to the Suns

NAH fakkit YOU STAYING WITH US :laff:

3 straight years he wanted to stay but our worst year, he's not opposed to it huh...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Watching exum highlights , I change my mind. Want him over smart if we were to take a pg
:whew: He is a scoring version of Michael Carter Williams. He can play the 1 with Kobe and than interchange him between the 1 and the 2 when Kobe retires. He is 6'6. and his length alone will improve the Lakers perimeter defense and can use his length against the CP3's, Westbrook, etc. PG's too. IMO if the Lakers can't get Embiid, Wiggins, Exum, or Parker, than I would be open for them trading the pick imo. Randle, Smart, Noah, etc. are all solid, but wouldn't push us over the top like the top 4 would imo.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hear Pau is not opposed to getting traded by the Lakers to the Suns

NAH fakkit YOU STAYING WITH US :laff:

3 straight years he wanted to stay but our worst year, he's not opposed to it huh...
A source "familiar with [Gasol's] thinking" told the Times that Gasol would be comfortable in Phoenix, where he could establish his value on a playoff contender before hitting free agency in July. The Lakers would gain by acquiring draft picks and salary cap relief, particularly since Okafor's remaining salary is largely covered by insurance. This is still firmly in a 'speculative' phase, but at face value it makes sense for both teams.
:dead: Pau out there thinking that another team is going to give him another max contract in the offseason.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:whew: He is a scoring version of Michael Carter Williams. He can play the 1 with Kobe and than interchange him between the 1 and the 2 when Kobe retires. He is 6'6. and his length alone will improve the Lakers perimeter defense and can use his length against the CP3's, Westbrook, etc. PG's too. IMO if the Lakers can't get Embiid, Wiggins, Exum, or Parker, than I would be open for them trading the pick imo. Randle, Smart, Noah, etc. are all solid, but wouldn't push us over the top like the top 4 would imo.
I would still go after Lowry and move Kobe to the 3..

Lowry
Exum
Kobe

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead: The Suns can still slip in the standings, and with the way the West is, they could still end up as the 9th seed and miss the playoffs, even though its not likely, and yet this fukking idiot said no to the Suns 2014 pick?? :snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I really hope all the shareholders watching this. jim buss being anywhere near this team is bad for business. They should get rid of him, if not the whole Buss fam at this point. Somebody new needs to lead this organization and it won't be found from any of the Buss kids.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I really hope all the shareholders watching this. jim buss being anywhere near this team is bad for business. They should get rid of him, if not the whole Buss fam at this point. Somebody new needs to lead this organization and it won't be found from any of the Buss kids.
Your stuck with life with those garbage kids running this team to the ground good thing your bald head is in DC 2000 miles away from the real fans actually living thru this :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan: