Reppin
So-Fla

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Your stuck with life with those garbage kids running this team to the ground good thing your bald head is in DC 2000 miles away from the real fans actually living thru this :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Is me being bald suppose to be an insult? :huh:

Funny tho, a few days ago I was obsessed and now you're quoting me. You get ethered and you make threads crying like a bytch, only to come out of hiding with weak struggle trolling and insults that mean absolutely nothing. You don't even realize why everyone thinks you ain't shyt on here. I'd laugh if I didn't find you so contemptible and pathetic. :camby:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Is me being bald suppose to be an insult? :huh:

Funny tho, a few days ago I was obsessed and now you're quoting me. You get ethered and you make threads crying like a bytch, only to come out of hiding with weak struggle trolling and insults that mean absolutely nothing. You don't even realize why everyone thinks you ain't shyt on here. I'd laugh if I didn't find you so contemptible and pathetic. :camby:
don't lie fakkit i saw you crying about going bald being an old man living your life thru an internet gang is the real insult but hey what else is there to do in DC but watch hockey and pretend your in a fake gang claiming citys 2000 miles away:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

go get some rogain and dry your tears :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Oh that's real life or pretend internet lol

Yeah in real life your team is the laughing stock of the league in pretend internet world you have a pretend gang :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Who's really losing here fakkit I got more fans than Kobe and I never had to rape anybody to get it :russ:

CRcExqg.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
don't lie fakkit i saw you crying about going bald being an old man living your life thru an internet gang is the real insult but hey what else is there to do in DC but watch hockey and pretend your in a fake gang claiming citys 2000 miles away:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

go get some rogain and dry your tears :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

All the smilies show your struggle, you've never looked so worthless. You a cac that tried to get away with sayin nikka, no one here ever liked you, you a bytch cuz you run and hide and cry to mods when people check you. You can spin whatever ducktales you want, it's all you got since people speaking facts. Don't quote me anymore tho, I'ma only reply with a link to Ugo's track so it's no point. :tu:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
blah blah in real life i'm a balding old man that lives life threw a pretend internet gang and claims a city that i live 2000 miles away from

i hear good stuff about the rogain foam baldy hope it helps you out you still got a pretend internet gang where your not a bald old man in i guess :yeshrug:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Alex Kennedy: Dante Exum says the L.A. Lakers are "the best option" for him. Could he force his way to L.A. like Kobe Bryant did? Dante Exum could conceivably force his way to the Lakers, using the threat of signing overseas to give him leverage.
:blessed: Rob Pelinka Da Gawd already working his magic. :whew:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He talkin' like he's a franchise player already.. :childplease:Lets see him play more besides only being able to catch him on his edited Youtube highlight reels

I'm sayin, the only thing that worries me about Exum is that he actually isn't on that Kobe level. It's not even about athleticism, is he really that arrogant and psychotic to get his skills up like Kobe was when he was young. Embiid is a big that plays both ends of the floor so that's a no brainer if we can get him. Exum cool if we draft him, but is he what Kobe was at 17 is what I wonder. I'm not exactly impressed by him dominating swagless Aussie competition. At least Kobe was in Philly going toe to toe with NBA players while he was in high school. Call me with Exum is ethering pros and talking shyt to em before even getting drafted.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He talkin' like he's a franchise player already.. :childplease:Lets see him play more besides only being able to catch him on his edited Youtube highlight reels
That's true, but he is 6'6 with PG & SG abilities, athletic as fukk too, and is already close to an NBA body too. He is lengthy as fukk too.
GM: Dante Exum Has 'Generational Talent', Would Pick Him No. 1

"I know everyone is so excited to see Jabari and those guys dominate," one GM told ESPN. "I know the old guard is going to play it safe. But maybe I'm young and foolish, but I think Exum ends up being the guy everyone wishes they took in a few years. All of them are going to be great, but when you watch Exum, you see the ability to be a generational talent. My owner might kill me, but I think you take Exum, regardless of what the other guys do this year. Exum's already proved it to me."
I would prefer having Embiid or Wiggins, but if Exum really wants to be about that Laker life, I'm for it. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The plus is Exum wants to be a Laker. Real talk it sucks we don't have more lotto picks, getting him and Embiid would be insane. If we signed someone too, Kobe would be able to just coast and average like 22-25 ppg for the rest of his career.