The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lakers get the number 1 pick *Drafts embiid*. Exum forces his way to the lakers by saying that he will play overseas rather than be drafted by any other team than the lakers. :blessed:

With the 17th pick in the 2014 NBA draft, the Boss Angeles Lakers select Dante Exum from the land down undah.

Aye, he can make it happen. Tell brehs its Lakers or fukk you. These idiots can get that sons pick, then draft Embiid with the first pick and Exum with the next one. Please gawd let this happen, I'd love nothin more than to piss the league off. We tankin so hard we deserve two generational talents. :blessed:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

So the Suns offered their pick and we said no?!:wtf: Cokehead at it again brehs:snoop:

This front office is goddamn retarded you take that pick and run:mindblown:

They must be listening to Lakers fans and thinking they can get Bledsoe, etc as throw ins :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They must be listening to Lakers fans and thinking they can get Bledsoe, etc as throw ins :dead:

Nah, most Laker fans are idiots that want to make a run at the playoffs. Bledsoe is an offseason target, you'd have to be a fukkin idiot to think pau is worth Bledsoe. We're lucky to even get the deal we're gettin.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That the Lakers usually start out 10-20 and their season is over? :smugfavre:

lol, now you know that isn't true. I wish the Lakers started out 10-20 this season the tank would be all the more stronger for it. For the next 10 to 20 NBA seasons your Boss Angeles Lakers will be set if they are able to get both Embiid and Exum in the draft. :ehh:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Lol i ain't gonna lie we have some of the dumbest fans in the NBA.. Most of em still think Pau is a elite player:heh: