The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So everyone is imagining if the Lakers get the #1 and pick Embiid, but have the brehs thought about the possibility of getting a 2-6 pick?

Wiggins? Exum? Both are likely inefficient low teen scorers in the first season..Jabari Parker would be interesting and could become a monster working with Kobe...and then what? Gulp....Randle, Smart, etc

Need at least top 4 brehs :lupe:

We gotta get a pick in the top 3. Anything less is uncivilized. Tank or gawd, tank for his 6th. :wow:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
So everyone is imagining if the Lakers get the #1 and pick Embiid, but have the brehs thought about the possibility of getting a 2-6 pick?

Wiggins? Exum? Both are likely inefficient low teen scorers in the first season..Jabari Parker would be interesting and could become a monster working with Kobe...and then what? Gulp....Randle, Smart, etc

Just give me Embiid/Wiggins or Exum/Parker and i'll be happy.

Nolookpass

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
#LWO

I'd go with Smart if Embiid is gone. That's just me personally

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
We ain't shyt brehs

maury-dance-o.gif

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol at Pau getting "injured"

maybe our front office is in on the tank as well
I think so. Not firing D'Antoni by now even after this team having just about the worst defense in the league is tanking in itself.

I'm positive Pau will get dealt at the deadline, too btw. Even if it's for future 2nd rounders :lolbron:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think so. Not firing D'Antoni by now even after this team having just about the worst defense in the league is tanking in itself.

I'm positive Pau will get dealt at the deadline, too btw. Even if it's for future 2nd rounders :lolbron:
tank is real braughs....Been asking for this since Dwight left

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

+ They need to trade Blake or Farmar. Too many PG's..

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ehh: The top 5 draft board imo should be:
Embiid, Wiggins, Exam, Parker, & Smart.
:noah: The tank is looking good. :beli: I just want to see some moves ASAP though.