The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
im not for the lakers losing but i was at the game clapping and motherfukkers start looking at me crazy.. im like u see our fukking squad dumbasses.. we sitting at the 3 and 4th spot now in the lottery plus we have money to get 2 good players and a couple bench players but them mexican and white dudes was like :what: and the 2 brothers looking at me like :obama::obama:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This is the reason I can't be around alot non sports fans and bandwagon fans or just straight up clueless fans

it's like these so called raider fans. i know the team had no chance of playoff hopes after that titans lose and it was wise to tank the rest of the season, but once again them mexican dudes and white dudes still had hope mcgloin :snoop: could win out

i'm listening to the radio after the game and dudes calling in crying about the lost and talking about if kobe comeback we can still try for the 8th seed :snoop: :what:

the season over with. continue to lose bad hopefully the next 4 games by 20+ points and more and there's no way jim buss can avoid the rest of the family about getting rid of d'antoni at seasons end and we can start a new chapter.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An unnamed NBA general manager reportedly told ESPN’s Chris Broussard that he believes, with 100 percent certainty, that Love will be wearing purple and gold in the summer of 2015.

Lowry, Stephenson or Bledsoe + Marshall
Kobe/Swaggy P
Ariza/Marion
Vonleh
Gasol :(at an extreme discount):

then the next year replace Gasol with Love.

Jerami Grant is a guy ima keep my eye on. physical specimen with elite athleticism and a high iq. and he's 19. could be an elite defender and slasher

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is the reason I can't be around alot non sports fans and bandwagon fans or just straight up clueless fans

it's like these so called raider fans. i know the team had no chance of playoff hopes after that titans lose and it was wise to tank the rest of the season, but once again them mexican dudes and white dudes still had hope mcgloin :snoop: could win out

i'm listening to the radio after the game and dudes calling in crying about the lost and talking about if kobe comeback we can still try for the 8th seed :snoop: :what:

the season over with. continue to lose bad hopefully the next 4 games by 20+ points and more and there's no way jim buss can avoid the rest of the family about getting rid of d'antoni at seasons end and we can start a new chapter.

You shoulda called in and set those clowns straight. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
love to join the lakers in 2015?? i don't know with jim buss at the helm and if the lakers waste all the money in 14 with free agents.. i say it probably would have to be a signed and trade

I have to go look at the lakers salary cap situation

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
love to join the lakers in 2015?? i don't know with jim buss at the helm and if the lakers waste all the money in 14 with free agents.. i say it probably would have to be a signed and trade

I have to go look at the lakers salary cap situation

We'd have to eat another season to sign Love outright in 2015. If Kobe had taken less we might of been players in free agency this year and next season. If we're gonna wait for Love then it's absolutely important that we win the lottery this year. Embiid/Love would be a devastating duo. :lupe:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
We'd have to eat another season to sign Love outright in 2015. If Kobe had taken less we might of been players in free agency this year and next season. If we're gonna wait for Love then it's absolutely important that we win the lottery this year. Embiid/Love would be a devastating duo. :lupe:

i kind of figure that..but i think minnesota don't want to lose love straight out, so they will probably would like to trade him. so i bet the lakers and wolves will be holding talks when the season is over with to discuss ways to get love to L.A.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i kind of figure that..but i think minnesota don't want to lose love straight out, so they will probably would like to trade him. so i bet the lakers and wolves will be holding talks when the season is over with to discuss ways to get love to L.A.

They'd be dumb if they did that. Not to mention, trading for Love might mean giving up that lotto pick we'll get. I don't know if I'd ever be able to forgive those in charge if they did something that stupid. If Love has it in his mind to sign with the Lakers then they should just hold pat and make smart prudent signings and draft smart and often. If these geniuses haven't figured out by now that we need a plethora of new talent around Kobe to keep him healthy and make him effective then they deserve all the misfortune they'll get. :ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man y'all really putting ya faith in love? I rather go with melo

To be real I don't care either way, I don't want Kobe to waste a season for Love but at the same time he'd be a great compliment to whoever we draft plus he's younger than Melo. It's a situation only the idiots in El Segundo could fukk up. :beli:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
fukk 2015. He need to be a Laker by mid season next year
We have no assets to outright trade for him. Unless you want to trade whoever we draft this year for him. Then we kill any chance of having an an-allstar on a rookie contract.

Didn't we just go through trading for a player that only had one year left on his deal? You run the risk of Love leaving when he is a FA. Then you truly have NOTHING.

The smart move is to wait a year then sign him.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be real I don't care either way, I don't want Kobe to waste a season for Love but at the same time he'd be a great compliment to whoever we draft plus he's younger than Melo. It's a situation only the idiots in El Segundo could fukk up. :beli:
Man I do not see love taking us to the promise land when Kobe's done...give me melo a good coach and some defensive minded players...oh yea and a point guard something we never had

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Man I do not see love taking us to the promise land when Kobe's done...give me melo a good coach and some defensive minded players...oh yea and a point guard something we never had

You really wanna give a 30 year old a 5 year max deal? I don't.. Give me a prime Kevin Love to go along with our draft pick + Kobe and hopefully Lowry.