The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Over Wojo the gawd? :comeon:
SAS' Nba rumors are gospel breh....

Wojo is more about breaking stories that are in the process of happening or exposing people :manny:

Steve Got Paid
Nah his body just can't hold up anymore. There's a reason why his minutes was cut to 33 minutes a few seasons back..

EDIT: :lupe: Steve Nash has never avg more than 35 minutes a season since he been in the league :ohhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There is one exception whereby a player can continue to receive his salary, but the salary is excluded from team salary. This is when a player suffers a career-ending injury or illness. The team must waive the player, and can apply for this salary exclusion following a waiting period. Only the player's team at the time the injury or illness was discovered (or reasonably should have been discovered) can apply for this salary exclusion.

We need that medical retirement.

-DMP-

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
SAS' Nba rumors are gospel breh....

Wojo is more about breaking stories that are in the process of happening or exposing people :manny:
SAS only broke one story. Lebron and Bosh to Miami. Dwight leaving LA doesn't count. Everyone knew that was going to happen.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who says Chicago wants him @GreatestLaker?

When it comes to team news like trades, FA's and all of that, Woj is the man but when it comes to players, I'm going with SAS, especially NY related news.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would the Suns give us our pick back if we trade them Pau for Okafor?

no they're not that stupid. They have a lottery pick(protected 1-5) and they won't trade that for Pau's bum ass who's a FA. :gag:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Knicks Player Development coach Idan Ravin is no longer with the team, @ESPNNewYork has learned. Ravin is also the personal trainer for Melo & JR
Stephen A Smith: "I’m still hearing Melo to L.A. I don’t summarily dismiss Chicago because it’s always possible and I don’t want to disrespect their (Yahoo!) report. But that’s not what I’m hearing. I’m still hearing L.A., and all I’ve been hearing is L.A.”

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Would the Suns give us our pick back if we trade them Pau for Okafor?
You think their GM is Mitch Kupchak?
who says Chicago wants him @GreatestLaker?

When it comes to team news like trades, FA's and all of that, Woj is the man but when it comes to players, I'm going with SAS, especially NY related news.
They don't have to want him, but that's where he wants to go and it makes sense. Noah, Rose and Melo is a contender. Melo isn't going to win a ring in LA, but he has an outside shot with Chicago. Not to mention their coach is one of the best in the league.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not giving up that dough breh, you forget this dude got divorced and has young kids and a young gf....

KEEP GETTIN THEM CHECKS STEVE!!!

The lakers need to check out that medical retirement thing. If we can pay him and still free up his money from the lakers cap space. I don't care.