The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think their GM is Mitch Kupchak?

They don't have to want him, but that's where he wants to go and it makes sense. Noah, Rose and Melo is a contender. Melo isn't going to win a ring in LA, but he has an outside shot with Chicago. Not to mention their coach is one of the best in the league.

:deadrose: is finished. playing with rose is like playing with a 36 year old Kobe. we're gonna have a top 5 pick god willing and he won't have to around GBE nikkas in LA

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
tumblr_mfn9zxCJcr1rk0uv7o1_500.gif

*:smugfavre: Destroy the Lakers, mission accomplished. :sadcam:

I always felt like they was agents sent to destroy us. They did it, and in the process may have insured our next great reign. :ahh:

That's how you know these No Limit LWO Tank Dogs truly bout it. Brehs making anthems for this movement.

Edit: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
7L9c8GS.png

Daps
Reppin
California
I seriously see Melo going to the Bulls. The allure of Rose, Noah, Thibs--might be too much to pass up by comparison to what we offer him in terms of winning.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bulls would actually be a good look. Honestly, I'd love for us to buy an extra 1st rounder and draft a nice sf project. Bosh actually isn't a bad idea, the bad thing with getting Love is that we gotta waste another year. We joke on Bosh or whatever but he's improved quite a bit since he went to the heats he'd be a great contrast for Embiid by being a mid range threat while Embiid is given full reign in the paint. The main focus of this idiot front office is to take as much of the load off Kobe's shoulders as possible. If Mitch(or whoever) can turn Kobe into a luxury player he'll be able to play at a high level and the team will be a threat to win titles again. :ehh:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulls would actually be a good look. Honestly, I'd love for us to buy an extra 1st rounder and draft a nice sf project. Bosh actually isn't a bad idea, the bad thing with getting Love is that we gotta waste another year. We joke on Bosh or whatever but he's improved quite a bit since he went to the heats he'd be a great contrast for Embiid by being a mid range threat while Embiid is given full reign in the paint. The main focus of this idiot front office is to take as much of the load off Kobe's shoulders as possible. If Mitch(or whoever) can turn Kobe into a luxury player he'll be able to play at a high level and the team will be a threat to win titles again. :ehh:

Embiid, bosh, kobe, and pieces would def turn us into a playoff team.