Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

3year27 million
Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

:to:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dream offseason would be signing Bosh, Lowry and Ariza, then drafting Embiid with the #1 pick. It'll probably end up being Melo, bringing back Nash instead of using a medical retirement :stopitslime:, re-signing Pau for $12 million and drafting Julius Randle.

Kendall
Kobe
Melo
Randle

not including Pau cause if he comes back, I'm sky diving from mount everest no parachute.

I rather go with

Exum
Kobe
Melo

as my core tho

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
glad I forgot my password on lakersground. they consistently talkin about some kendall defense as a reason to start farmar or blake when they get back. them nikkas be getting torched, farmar cant shoot, and neither one of them are nearly the playmaker butter is. lord keep me off that board, i'll be banned in a day, so it wouldn't really matter, but still. George is getting ANGRY
thats what happens when you discuss basketball with asians and mexicans

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: So Screamin' A is saying that right now its a lock Melo is going to the Lakers. :beli: If that happens, Pringles needs to get fired and we need a bunch of defensive players on the squad.
Lowry
Kobe
Ariza?
Melo
Embiid
:ehh: Not bad, we could be fringe championship contenders, Melo could take the scoring load off of Kobe and they both can be lethal on offense together. :yeshrug: I would just prefer waiting for Love in 2015 and go from there imo.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: So Screamin' A is saying that right now its a lock Melo is going to the Lakers. :beli: If that happens, Pringles needs to get fired and we need a bunch of defensive players on the squad.
Lowry
Kobe
Ariza?
Melo
Embiid
:ehh: Not bad, we could be fringe championship contenders, Melo could take the scoring load off of Kobe and they both can be lethal on offense together. :yeshrug: I would just prefer waiting for Love in 2015 and go from there imo.

Lala said her opinion was that he was staying in new york. I really have no idea wtf is going on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
glad I forgot my password on lakersground. they consistently talkin about some kendall defense as a reason to start farmar or blake when they get back. them nikkas be getting torched, farmar cant shoot, and neither one of them are nearly the playmaker butter is. lord keep me off that board, i'll be banned in a day, so it wouldn't really matter, but still. George is getting ANGRY

you know those team websites are some of the most full of shyt places to go. ESPECIALLY if you go against the team, no matter how justified it may be. That Kobe 2004 decision between staying and going to the Clippers (truthfully a better option at the time) was ridiculous. hit that shyt on the nail during last week's podcast. Delusion central at times.

This is easily our best chance in a decade to get better and younger with free agency and hopefully a top pick. Mitch gotta deliver.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Melo is dumb enough to sign his career away to play for NY. They have no draft picks or assets. LA is not that appealing either but it might be his only choice. I don't think the FO is that interested in Melo tho.