The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
mcten: Pau: "I think that this team has enough to be able to win certain games. When we lack of focus or lack of effort, that really pisses me off"
BRTky.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mitch Kupchak is about as buttoned up as they come. If there was ever some kind of meter fashioned to read the Los Angeles Lakers general manager's homeostasis level, it would surely show Kupchak in a constant state of anywhere from 4 to 6. Never too high. Never too low.

"I just expect our players to play hard and to compete, and they'll be fun to watch if they do that," Kupchak said.

His choice of that particular f-word "fun" couldn't help but serve as a reminder of that Sports Illustrated magazine cover from October 2012 featuring a preening Steve Nash and Dwight Howard with the now infamous tagline, "Now this is going to be fun."
:gladbron: The tank is that real brehs. :ahh:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
tank this season...i know melo is not coming so look for other options

and please upgrade by adding greg monroe at center and eric bledsoe at point & get a good draft pick and then by next season work with minnesota about a deal for love unless u can wait for 2015

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
glad I forgot my password on lakersground. they consistently talkin about some kendall defense as a reason to start farmar or blake when they get back. them nikkas be getting torched, farmar cant shoot, and neither one of them are nearly the playmaker butter is. lord keep me off that board, i'll be banned in a day, so it wouldn't really matter, but still. George is getting ANGRY

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
tank this season...i know melo is not coming so look for other options

and please upgrade by adding greg monroe at center and eric bledsoe at point & get a good draft pick and then by next season work with minnesota about a deal for love unless u can wait for 2015

Melo is coming here though. It's the Lakers are the Knicks.

We can't get Bledsoe. The Suns already said they will match and offer he gets.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The dream offseason would be signing Bosh, Lowry and Ariza, then drafting Embiid with the #1 pick. It'll probably end up being Melo, bringing back Nash instead of using a medical retirement :stopitslime:, re-signing Pau for $12 million and drafting Julius Randle.