The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bulls would actually be a good look. Honestly, I'd love for us to buy an extra 1st rounder and draft a nice sf project. Bosh actually isn't a bad idea, the bad thing with getting Love is that we gotta waste another year. We joke on Bosh or whatever but he's improved quite a bit since he went to the heats he'd be a great contrast for Embiid by being a mid range threat while Embiid is given full reign in the paint. The main focus of this idiot front office is to take as much of the load off Kobe's shoulders as possible. If Mitch(or whoever) can turn Kobe into a luxury player he'll be able to play at a high level and the team will be a threat to win titles again. :ehh:
Nah Melo to the Lakers would have been a great move 3 years ago when both Phil and kobe were pushing for it but Jim Buss wanted to hold on to Bynum. Now coming to the Lakeshow wouldn't be a good move for Melo Career wise.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Embiid, bosh, kobe, and pieces would def turn us into a playoff team.

Once again, that idiot Mitch stumbled on some good bench players. If he buys an extra 1st to replace reeks we'd be in business with the bench as long as Nick, Farmar, Hill, and Henry are re-signed. It's always been my opinion that we should be easing the load off Kobe, at this point we have to just about take the whole load off of him to be as effective imo. That's not to say he still can't play at a high level, but it'll take a toll much quicker and over exerting Kobe is no longer the wave to be riding.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I just want Lowry + a draft pick (Hopefully Embiid) this off season. Maybe bring back Ariza.

Lowry
Ariza
Embiid
Kobe

should make the playoffs. Add Love to that and we got a championship team.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He can't shoot and is ass defensively. He'd be a disaster at the 4 next to Embiid. Wouldn't want him anyway.

lol, I'm definitely throwing names on the wall. Toss em. :camby:

I want us to get a defensive stretch 4, and have Embiid running shyt in the paint. If Mitch would smarten up he need to put up loot for a mid-late 1st if possible and scoop a prospect with potential. The main objective gotta be to replace the bullshyt players with either smart signings or nice young draft picks. Our bench is set imo as long as we re-sign the good ones.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I just want Lowry + a draft pick (Hopefully Embiid) this off season. Maybe bring back Ariza.

Lowry
Ariza
Embiid
Kobe

should make the playoffs. Add Love to that and we got a championship team.
Not good enough to make the playoffs out West.

Don't like Monroe either.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif