The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pachaha: I'm about to go play 2K and start over MyCareer mode. :scusthov: Don't even want to play with this c00n Dwight on my team anymore on 2K. :pacspit:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
this lakers team is nothing but the 92-97 lakers years. even then del harris had the team at 48 wins.

give the team 4 years and they'll bounce back. It's Los Angeles and some player know that the lakers team could be his own.

But damn i hate to see the face to face look dwight and kobe will have at the all star game.. kobe ain't passing that niqqa sh!t

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BOd34WSCQAEVwCL.jpg

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:pachaha: I'm about to go play 2K and start over MyCareer mode. :scusthov: Don't even want to play with this c00n Dwight on my team anymore on 2K. :pacspit:

Breh I was over here instigating the same thing :jayhaha: :dead:

It's so hard to land on the Lakers tho :sadweeknd:

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC

I ain't playing that clown online. :blessed: Godbe is all that I that require.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
The beginning of the end for us...Kobe's not gonna sit the year out. They're gonna keep Pau. D'Antoni will still be our coach. Bron ain't coming. We'll be too good to be in the top 10 of the most stacked draft in 10 years when we need that kind of pick most.

It's over, y'all. When we traded Shaq, we had young Kobe ready to lead. There's nothing to look forward too cause the two most important factors in future success not only both horrible for us, but they are intertwined in MDA and Buss.

The only solution is the opposite of everything that I believe will happen, stated in the first paragraph. I'm ready for the next generation of Laker basketball now, but this will linger on for at least 2 years I think.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall bugging if you think D'Antoni is gonna ride out his entire contract.

With the team being out of the Luxary tax and seemingly NOBODY really being behind him (except Nash) the ONLY way D'Antoni could keep his job would be if the Lakers made some miraculous run deep into the playoffs.

really

All Star
Daps
The beginning of the end for us...Kobe's not gonna sit the year out. They're gonna keep Pau. D'Antoni will still be our coach. Bron ain't coming. We'll be too good to be in the top 10 of the most stacked draft in 10 years when we need that kind of pick most.

It's over, y'all. When we traded Shaq, we had young Kobe ready to lead. There's nothing to look forward too cause the two most important factors in future success not only both horrible for us, but they are intertwined in MDA and Buss.

The only solution is the opposite of everything that I believe will happen, stated in the first paragraph. I'm ready for the next generation of Laker basketball now, but this will linger on for at least 2 years I think.

Way to keep it real.

But just imagine.... If Buss made these f*cked up decisions with ESTABLISHED, PROVEN PLAYERS / COACHES..... Imagine what he'll do down the line with rookie players, rookie coaches...:ld:

The man is going to destroy the lakers.. He's already started.

I just hope Kobe goes to Goldenstate / Chicago during free agency... He honestly deserves to go out better than this... And can help push one of those teams to a championship.

If JORDAN ended his career in another Uniform after the team was getting broken up, so can kobe... it's no shame in that.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What will Amnestying him do beside save the Lakers some money that the team can't spend to improve the roster?

His contract isn't big enough to get us out of the luxury and he'd have to be replaced by someone else who is a good defender. Metta isn't NEARLY as a good of a defender as he used to be, but he's also not nearly as bad as yall make him out to be either.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pachaha: Am I the only one that is crazy enough to think that Tyrus Thomas can look like a serviceable player in the NBA with the Lakers? Lakers should take a flier on every draft bust. Lakers did wonders with previous draft busts like Earl Clark, Jordan Hill,......Adam Morrison :mjpls: Lakers should go after Wesley Johnson too.
:beli: Yea Lakers are fukked for now.