Haters seem way more concerned than us, keep up the composure guys

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet we still finish with a better record than last year:smugfavre:

Haters seem way more concerned than us, keep up the composure guys

Everything for us is dependent on health and what pieces can be put around our core.

Our entire starting lineup (as of now) is coming off of injuries.

I do hope this results in some of yall appreciating Pau Gasol more. If we can actually get him back in the post and if him and Nash can finally build some chemistry we can make some things happen.

We gotta get some youth and speed on the wings though.

really

All Star
Daps
Welp, at least this shyt if finally over.

D'Antoni still gotta go though.

Might as well hold on to Pau for the rest of his contract and get the best players available for what we can afford.

I'd be interested in seeing what a healthy Pau can still do back in his natural position, but that's unlikely with D'Antoni on the bench.

Dantoni still gotta go?

You do understand, that Mike Dantoni isn't going ANYWHERE for another 3 or 4 years right? You do know this right?

If I was you, I'd stop being a lakers fan until Jim Buss steps down or is dead... He killed this Franchise his father built...

Trying to root for the Lakers while Jim Buss is the boss will be like trying to root for a Nascar driver who "gets a kick" out of driving with a blindfold on....

You gonna keep faith in this shyt, and keep prayiing things change? IT WON'T as long as he's at the helm.

You have a miserable future if you're going to stick with this team during the Buss Era. (yea, I'm telling you to be a bandwaggoner.... Better than not watching all together)

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:to: I will never disrespect Pau ever again and Laker fans shouldn't. Yes, he is soft and is so inconsistent, but he has been mentally tough with all the bullshyt and rumors, plus being the scapegoat and the guy Lakers fan always shyt on. :salute: Now that man the Lakers should consider making a statue for.

really

All Star
Daps
We won rings without Howard and don't need him to win any.

Lakers in 6

Lakers won rings with Dr. Buss / Phil Jackson.... SOmething they'll never have again unless someone puts one in Jimmys brain...

It's over.... It's a wrap.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:to: I will never disrespect Pau ever again and Laker fans shouldn't. Yes, he is soft and is so inconsistent, but he has been mentally tough with all the bullshyt and rumors, plus being the scapegoat and the guy Lakers fan always shyt on. :salute: Now that man the Lakers should consider making a statue for.

That was the problem with the Laker fanbase, learn to appreciate and respect players outside of Kobe. Kobe keeps getting a free pass for all the BS he does. If the fans actually showed support for Dwight during the season and were more encouraging there is no doubt that he would have stuck around even with D'Antoni. It's just like any job, you are more likely to stick around if the environment is positive and/or you like your boss. Y'all had neither.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
soo4e8.jpg

:dead:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything for us is dependent on health and what pieces can be put around our core.

Our entire starting lineup (as of now) is coming off of injuries.

I do hope this results in some of yall appreciating Pau Gasol more. If we can actually get him back in the post and if him and Nash can finally build some chemistry we can make some things happen.

We gotta get some youth and speed on the wings though.

I don't know about appreciating Pau more, but I agree with everything else. I appreciate everything he has done in the past, but I just don't see us getting that type of production from him going forward.

But we definitely need some youth and athleticism on this squad. It was frustrating watching EVERYBODY get beat defensively. We need some wing defenders to help take some of the defensive pressure off our bigs.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That was the problem with the Laker fanbase, learn to appreciate and respect players outside of Kobe. Kobe keeps getting a free pass for all the BS he does. If the fans actually showed support for Dwight during the season and were more encouraging there is no doubt that he would have stuck around even with D'Antoni. It's just like any job, you are more likely to stick around if the environment is positive and/or you like your boss. Y'all had neither.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

:rudy: Pau was actually essential to us getting 2 rings, the fukk did Dwight do with the Lakers? :heh: This nikka Dwight wanted to be the first option when he ain't got no post game. Yes, he was injured, just like the rest of the team was. Plus, nobody fukked with his corny ass/smiley attitude here, it worked in Orlando, but not gonna work in LA. And breh, he had beef with not just Kobe, Pringles, Nash, Pau, etc. Lakers took a risk, had the pieces on paper, shyt just didn't work out, on to the next one. :beli:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can we finally start keeping draft picks? I'm excited to rebuild whenever that all out happens. I guess next summer is the critical determining factor to decide how Kobe goes out.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dantoni still gotta go?

You do understand, that Mike Dantoni isn't going ANYWHERE for another 3 or 4 years right? You do know this right?

If I was you, I'd stop being a lakers fan until Jim Buss steps down or is dead... He killed this Franchise his father built...

Trying to root for the Lakers while Jim Buss is the boss will be like trying to root for a Nascar driver who "gets a kick" out of driving with a blindfold on....

You gonna keep faith in this shyt, and keep prayiing things change? IT WON'T as long as he's at the helm.

You have a miserable future if you're going to stick with this team during the Buss Era. (yea, I'm telling you to be a bandwaggoner.... Better than not watching all together)

nikka, don't worry bout what the fukk we doing. Most of us bleed purple & gold #lwo 4 life.

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
We didn't need to this fukking clown. We got worse when he got here. fukk him.