The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Jim buss don't even have to step down like that. All he gotta do is let the best basket ball minds do their job. You just sign checks.

Fall back nicca.

-DMP-

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Y'all should be :dj2: that you got rid of that cancer. You guys weren't gonna win shyt with Dwight.

In a way I am but on a bigger note, nobody is going to wanna come play with the Lakers because of D'Antoni, Buss, Psycho Bean and no Dwight. He was the cornerstone of the future he would've attracted some players to sign just because. If we couldn't keep happy go lucky Dwight, who else would want to come? Buss and Mitch dropped the ball on this one, regardless of his bytch tendacies the Dwight Howards are extinct in the foreseeable future of basketball.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MaZK6VI.jpg

:salute:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
In a way I am but on a bigger note, nobody is going to wanna come play with the Lakers because of D'Antoni, Buss, Psycho Bean and no Dwight. He was the cornerstone of the future he would've attracted some players to sign just because. If we couldn't keep happy go lucky Dwight, who else would want to come? Buss and Mitch dropped the ball on this one, regardless of his bytch tendacies the Dwight Howards are extinct in the foreseeable future of basketball.

This.

Not so much that we lost d12, as I don't think we would have won with him, but it just shows the ineptness of the front office to lock down a superstar. If You can't keep a guy when you can offer him the most money out of anybody, then how can I expect you to do so when you don't have a free agents bird rights?

-DMP-

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, at least this shyt if finally over.

D'Antoni still gotta go though.

Might as well hold on to Pau for the rest of his contract and get the best players available for what we can afford.

I'd be interested in seeing what a healthy Pau can still do back in his natural position, but that's unlikely with D'Antoni on the bench.