The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
what happened to J.Hill?

:rudy: You think Pringles is going to start him? He has a hard on for shooter, this was a Pringles draft pick.. :beli: We are fukked for a bit, but now we don't have to worry about that c00n-Ass Coward now! :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Just read on laker ground that Steven a is saying Jim buss stubborness is the reason why d12 chose Houston, not Kobe.

-DMP-

all of this including next season which we will struggle

is settin up jeanie taking over control of the team

jim had his chance and has fukked up everytime

only a matter of time before they call for his head the fans/the organiztaion everyone

its a blessing in disguise

to thoses sayin we will struggle "for the next couple years" you do realize we will have 50mil in cap space( enough to sign 3MAX playyers in the sumer of o14) i expect phil/jeanie to be a mjor part of the team begining that summer

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: Feel sorry for Mitch the most, he actually cared about that motherfukker Dwight, actually went to the hospital when he got hurt and everything, he was excited as fukk when he traded for him, but that fukking dumbass and cokehead Jim Buss just had to fukk it all up. :smh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
#Lwo and especially the #Lwo Wolfpack go defend yall selfs in these coli streets....the wound is still fresh...I kno. I kno

but to have hawks fans...a organization that has never won a title..to be shyttin on yall in these streets :snoop: are yall serious...DEFEND THE LWO ..get back to putting that work in...with Kobe theirs a way :salute:

#Knickstape

Sent from HTC One

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Good, get this fukk nikka off my squad. Him leaving underscores cokehead's ineptitude and f'ucktoni's worthlessness.

We definitely bout to see some changes now. :yes:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
With Pau as our C, I expect him to beast in his final season.

Good, get this fukk nikka off my squad. Him leaving underscores cokehead's ineptitude and f'ucktoni's worthlessness.

We definitely bout to see some changes now. :yes:

Gasol will look much better playing center and will fit into antonis system better

Kobe will be coming back with a vengeance...it's the cloth he s cut from :ohlawd:

:mjpls:

sent from HTC One

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: Supposedly, its just damage control by Dwight's agent, Dan Feagan, as he has clients that could/want to play for the Lakers in the future and doesn't want to get blacklisted like what happened to Bynum's former agent David Lee.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif