The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk y'all nikkas with this negative shyt :what:

we're 0-0 and y'all acting like we're doomed already. damn at least let the squad play and then give up hope. we got enough threads shytting on us but I can't even enjoy my team without coming into our season thread without reading that hating shyt :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

we're 0-0 and y'all acting like we're doomed already. damn at least let the squad play and then give up hope. we got enough threads shytting on us but I can't even enjoy my team without coming into our season thread without reading that hating shyt :snoop:

We got Clips, Warriors and Spurs the first 3 games. :heh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got Clips, Warriors and Spurs the first 3 games. :heh:

and? you giving up hope and we haven't even tipped off yet? :what:

we play 2 of our first 3 games at home. I've seen enough of this team to know they can compete with the best on any given night. That pessimistic shyt helps you sleep at night or what? :smh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: at You of all people talking about others being negative.

We just being realistic breh, we missing out best player and our early schedule is pretty tough. I think most of us expect this team to defy expectations (once da Gawd is resurrected) but we're not likely to be legit contenders this season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at You of all people talking about others being negative.

We just being realistic breh, we missing out best player and our early schedule is pretty tough. I think most of us expect this team to defy expectations (once da Gawd is resurrected) but we're not likely to be legit contenders this season.

What's that supposed to mean? I ride for my squad unlike you phonies. lol @ being realistic when we're 0-0. It's calling being pessimistic and a non believer. And if we win, you gonna be in the daps thread looking for daps tho. :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
and? you giving up hope and we haven't even tipped off yet? :what:

we play 2 of our first 3 games at home. I've seen enough of this team to know they can compete with the best on any given night. That pessimistic shyt helps you sleep at night or what? :smh:

No, I'm just a realist breh. They got better teams. :heh: A back-to-back where after tonight they head to GS for tomorrow. Then the Spurs on Fri. Maybe, MAYBE, we get 1 win.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the chances of us having a terrible record and mike d being fired?

shyt would have to be a complete and utter train wreck for them to fire D'Antoni.

only thing that gives us hope of that is the fact that Kurt Rambis is part of the staff and could take over, but they've already been working on D'Antoni's system so....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's that supposed to mean? I ride for my squad unlike you phonies. lol @ being realistic when we're 0-0. It's calling being pessimistic and a non believer. And if we win, you gonna be in the daps thread looking for daps tho. :heh:

Whatevah nikka, you stay talking about trading the entire team and saying everybody outside of Kobe is garbage :heh: