The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Going 0-3 should be seen as a positive. The more losses we rack up the higher our draft pick is going to be.

High Draft Pick
New Coach
New Players
Healthy Kobe next season

Those are the only things I'm rooting for.

Its all about 2015 for me. This is a throw away year.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@A Man Called Hawk @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz

let's put this discussion in the toilet and move on. At the end of the day we're all just 1. All we got is each other.

#LWO

Fair enough #LWO

back on topic i'm glad they not starting Kaman, having him come off the bench strengthens it significantly on the offensive end. We can have versatile big on the floor at all times.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:manny: At least we don't have as much fukkery as last seasons clusterfukk, don't think it can get any worse. Team might not be as talented, but at least they are young and will bring it and don't have to worry much about chemistry being fukked up or anything. If we are bad, than it was expected, but if we somehow make the playoffs than we would have over-achieved as fukk. Summer of 2014 is going to be key as fukk for the franchise, that's for sure. :lupe: But, :obama: finally we have some youth and athleticism on this squad, and let's see how Bean comes back, and he is going to have an extreme chip on his shoulder, which is going to be great. :ohlawd: LWO 4 Life. :win:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: At least we don't have as much fukkery as last seasons clusterfukk, don't think it can get any worse. Team might not be as talented, but at least they are young and will bring it and don't have to worry much about chemistry being fukked up or anything. If we are bad, than it was expected, but if we somehow make the playoffs than we would have over-achieved as fukk. Summer of 2014 is going to be key as fukk for the franchise, that's for sure. :lupe: But, :obama: finally we have some youth and athleticism on this squad, and let's see how Bean comes back, and he is going to have an extreme chip on his shoulder, which is going to be great. :ohlawd: LWO 4 Life. :win:

Gary vitti said this team has the best chemistry he's seen in 30 years. I think we will be surprised and this team will be fun. And as you said it can't get any worse than last season.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gary vitti said this team has the best chemistry he's seen in 30 years. I think we will be surprised and this team will be fun. And as you said it can't get any worse than last season.

Jordan Hill has also said the mood of the locker room is completely different than what it was last year. Everybody has all but said Dwight was a pain in the ass in the locker room.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan Hill has also said the mood of the locker room is completely different than what it was last year. Everybody has all but said Dwight was a pain in the ass in the locker room.

I would get tired of standing next time him after he cracked his third straight dumbass joke.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Pringles sticks with the Nash, Blake, Young, Williams, Gasol starting lineup, they will have the worst defense the league has ever seen. They're clearly trying to tank if they stick with this. The second unit cannot be stronger than the starters.

Without Kobe, this might not even be a 20 win team. If he doesn't make it back before the end of November, they have almost no shot of making the playoffs.