The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad the Season is finally bout to start....Lets be real though breh's we just waiting for Easter (when da Gawd is resurrected) to really know what we got with this squad.

The chemistry seems to be MUCH more improved over last season, out bench appears to be at least passable, and we got solid rotation of bigs.

The biggest question mark this season is gonna be the health of our best players (Kobe, Pau, and Nash) and how this team is going to do defensively. If they can't play smarter defense shyt is gonna be like last season.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Checking in...I have no expectations or aspirations of winning the chip, so it can't be worse than last year (which completely broke my spirit...worst season/off-season of all times)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think we will do at least as good as last season just based on the fact that, we won't have to feed stone hands, no post having dwight. The offense should flow much better now that he is gone. The bench is MUCH better and I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't give up significantly more points compared to last year since dwight was not even playing like a defensive player of the year with his injuries and half effort.

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
I honestly think we will do at least as good as last season just based on the fact that, we won't have to feed stone hands, no post having dwight. The offense should flow much better now that he is gone. The bench is MUCH better and I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't give up significantly more points compared to last year since dwight was not even playing like a defensive player of the year with his injuries and half effort.

"Stone hands"

:dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Glad the Season is finally bout to start....Lets be real though breh's we just waiting for Easter (when da Gawd is resurrected) to really know what we got with this squad.

The chemistry seems to be MUCH more improved over last season, out bench appears to be at least passable, and we got solid rotation of bigs.

The biggest question mark this season is gonna be the health of our best players (Kobe, Pau, and Nash) and how this team is going to do defensively. If they can't play smarter defense shyt is gonna be like last season.

Easter:blessed::lawd::ohlawd::wow: