The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's that supposed to mean? I ride for my squad unlike you phonies. lol @ being realistic when we're 0-0. It's calling being pessimistic and a non believer. And if we win, you gonna be in the daps thread looking for daps tho. :heh:
Breh didnt u say in a thread you wasnt a laker fan but a Kobe fan?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatevah nikka, you stay talking about trading the entire team and saying everybody outside of Kobe is garbage :heh:

Yea, I said that about last years team and the remaining players from last years team: Steve Blake, Woatie, Steve Nash and Pau, I still want them traded or gone. I still think they're trash. I like our new players tho...for now. No surprise most of the players I thought were awful got cut or didn't get resigned bu bu but cantstop is a hater. :heh:

Breh didnt u say in a thread you wasnt a laker fan but a Kobe fan?

I'm a Lakers fan as long as Kobe is on the team. :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm a Lakers fan as long as Kobe is on the team. :manny:

And you're calling us phonies. :wtf: The nerve of you. :pacspit:

bunk-the-wire.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I said that about last years team and the remaining players from last years team: Steve Blake, Woatie, Steve Nash and Pau, I still want them traded or gone. I still think they're trash. I like our new players tho...for now. No surprise most of the players I thought were awful got cut or didn't get resigned bu bu but cantstop is a hater. :heh:

nikka you just contradicted yourself, you JUST said half the starting lineup for tonight is trash and you want them gone.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you're calling us phonies. :wtf: The nerve of you. :pacspit:

bunk-the-wire.gif

Lol @ thinking I'd care about a franchise that knowingly wasted my gawd's prime years with that junk surrounding him. I lost ALL respect for them. Not to mention their FO is beyond garbage. They make some of the most bone headed moves imaginable. Like that D league bum Elias Harris for 2 years and having him inactive opening night cause they realized he's awful. Signing Luke Walton to 6 years, Pau Gasol to 20 million, trading youth(draft picks) for that 39 year old flabby and sick Nashir... I can go on and on but I'm not going to support such an inept franchise. They're lucky that they lucked out with these superstars or else they would be Hawks status.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you just contradicted yourself, you JUST said half the starting lineup for tonight is trash and you want them gone.

I didn't contradict myself. I hate those players that I listed, I like our team this year though. Will I give them a chance to prove themselves? Sure. Unlike you guys, I'm not going to claim our season is over before tip. :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ thinking I'd care about a franchise that knowingly wasted my gawd's prime years with that junk surrounding him. I lost ALL respect for them. Not to mention their FO is beyond garbage. They make some of the most bone headed moves imaginable. Like that D league bum Elias Harris for 2 years and having him inactive opening night cause they realized he's awful. Signing Luke Walton to 6 years, Pau Gasol to 20 million, trading youth(draft picks) for that 39 year old flabby and sick Nashir... I can go on and on but I'm not going to support such an inept franchise. They're lucky that they lucked out with these superstars or else they would be Hawks status.

And like I said, you got the nerve to call anybody else negative :russ:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't contradict myself. I hate those players that I listed, I like our team this year though. Will I give them a chance to prove themselves? Sure. Unlike you guys, I'm not going to claim our season is over before tip. :heh:

You even contradicted yourself with this post.

How you like our team but you saying half the starting lineup is trash and should be traded away?

You already saying they're trash but at the same time saying you want to give them a chance to prove themselves.

I didn't see anybody in here saying out season is over before opening tip, most of us are saying the team will defy expectations but we won't see what we really got till bean gets back. Our opening schedule is ridiculously tough given out best player isn't available and our team still isn't clicking defensively.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I thought you were always Lakeset breh. Turns out you're just a player dikk rider. :to:

I'll still accept you as our adopted brother

then you're to the curb when Kobe's gone. :demonic:

You brought it upon yourself. :ufdup:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need not to have any in-fighting, there are already enough shots being thrown at us from the outside.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need not to have any in-fighting, there are already enough shots being thrown at us from the outside.

There's always shots from the outside. I find the shyt to be more funny than anything you got dudes who teams aint even on our radar acting like we had some grand rivalry in the past or some shyt.