The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Chef Boyardee has the horses needed to run this offense. Now he had to make them produce. They could either sink or swim. I really don't see an inbetween with this squad.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that case, sink and drown. How the fukk y'all fail with two 7 footers in the lineup. I was skeptical with our backcourt defense, but it don't matter. All they have to do is play average defense and the bigs handle he rest. I'm starting to think maybe Gasol was the issue. No way that shyt shouldn't have work.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Drop meeks and pick up Shannon.

I dont like blake starting at the 2 either. Farmar is clearly our best pg. Nash is done.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@Lakers 42m
The Lakers will start tonight the same way they did in the final two preseason games: Nash, Blake, Young, Williams and Gasol.

:damn: We're gonna lose brehs

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Y'all know I'll die for this purple and gold, and Kobe is my 3rd favorite person alive...but I need these nikkas to lose every game. We NEED a top ten pick in this draft and we are horrible. Kobe needs to sit all year, but he won't :ld: I'm watching this year pretty much for Farmar, Henry, Wes and Jordan Hill, that could be our core role player corp in the future.

Despite the bleak nature of the prospects of this season, I know ima still be hype, talking shyt and repping the gangs during the big games.