The Shannara Chronicles...on MTV???

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The stuff with Will, Princess, and Rover was good. Not sure exactly where the Princess went to at the end :patrice:

Bandon :francis:

Finale is next week, should at least have some decent fighting.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well the season has wrapped up and while I think the season finale was better than most episodes of the show, overall it never rose above being average to me for the most part:yeshrug:

The Princess making the ultimate sacrifice in the end wasn't too surprising, as they had been hinting that someone out of the core trio wouldn't make it.

I am sort of curious about the troll taking off the mask to the Rover girl and her recognizing the face :ohhh:

Druid taking off the head of the Demon King was pretty cool.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been watching this on netflix and I'm feeling it... :gladbron:

Yo if I was will I would stick with Etria... she is the way better looking freakier chick then the princess.... :manny: dem lips too...:shaq:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I've been watching this on netflix and I'm feeling it... :gladbron:

Yo if I was will I would stick with Etria... she is the way better looking freakier chick then the princess.... :manny: dem lips too...:shaq:
I'm on episode 7 and it just clicked with me that she's that little girl from Pan's Labyrinth. :mindblown:

She grew up nicely

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just found out from reading Wikipedia, the 2nd season aired this past October-November, Than the show was cancelled in January.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah....the second season started off trash. Me and the misses stopped watching a couple of eps in. Tragic :francis:
yall missed oooouuuuut. That last season was dope and the bodies caught in the finale :wow:.....damn shame they got fukked over by MTV switching from scripted shows cuz their ratings were nice. I think they still looking for someone to pick them tho

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yall missed oooouuuuut. That last season was dope and the bodies caught in the finale :wow:.....damn shame they got fukked over by MTV switching from scripted shows cuz their ratings were nice. I think they still looking for someone to pick them tho
Guess we'll have to binge on netflix

It's just too much shyt on TV tho