The SECRETS of ancient AFRICAN Math. (ANCIENT AFRICANS calculated the same as MODERN COMPUTERS)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's on the Nigerian Stock Market. You can only buy in bitcoins though

:stopitslime: Nikka, at least let it be pink sheets before you announce that sh*t. The f*ck I look like buying stocks in corrupt azz Nigeria in illegal currency breh. Yo @The Nigerian, put that sh*t in OTC pink stocks breh so a player can pick some sh*t up :obama:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well why not, spread that knowledge.

exactly! I woulda been straight killing it at the chalkboard when my teacher called me up. Like
-instert Channing Tatum eff you science GIF that's not showing up here- :(

But I woulda said math instead...lol
Let me do some coli math.

(You only understood the math technique when a cac explained it.) + (You reply to comments using cac gifs) = You giving off some @Anothergirl vibes

You probably got a white boy friend too. :ill:

Come back home to the brothas my sister...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the tag OP! This is gonna give cacs more reason to spark the bullshyt argument that Egyptians were not black; they will never accept how utterly brilliant and revolutionary the black minds are! This is the type of shyt that we need to spread! post on social media, print on pamphlets and hand it out in neighborhoods and schools! Black power and intelligence is second to none! :smugarny2:

the thing about these cacs is no matter how much evidence you show them, they'll continue to deny it because they consider us sub-human. whether or not they admit it, thats what they believe.

that is why we shouldn't waste our time with them. lets educate our people of our glorious past that was robbed and give them motivation to do the same now. fukk what these cacs think. :pacspit:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well why not, spread that knowledge.

exactly! I woulda been straight killing it at the chalkboard when my teacher called me up. Like
fukk-you-science.gif

But I woulda said math instead...lol
Let me do some coli math.

(You only understood the math technique when a cac explained it.) + (You reply to comments using cac gifs) = You giving off some @Anothergirl vibes

You probably got a white boy friend too. :ill:

Come back home to the brothas my sister...
:sadcam: Ur killing me here. No I don't date white dudes. I LOVE my black brothers of all shades. No denying that.and have you not seen me comment on Donald Glover's sexiness & how he should be with moi & not ole girl? Or how I find Drake's homey Chubbs very attractive. I talk about a lot of FOINE black men here and on LSA.
cmon.gif

Now leave me be.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I guess a white man had to say it for you to understand it...:ill:

:snoop:

That video was the first one that was kind of understable.
I actually encountered so many bad white men math teachers that it's not funny. Matter of fact, all the bad ones I had were.

If I had learned math like this, it would have been a lot easier in school. The way they taught it is some bullshyt. I never got a good grasp on math and I suck at it today.

Really?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:snoop:

That video was the first one that was kind of understable.
I actually encountered so many bad white men math teachers that it's not funny. Matter of fact, all the bad ones I had were.
This. Had I learned it this way by the time I had a black math teacher ( dude was a sexy math professor too...) I wouldn't have struggled so much.

All things happen for a reason. Maybe I can teach it to some kids so they won't struggle like i did.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
thats cause you a clown ass, old sunken in face ass, bum ass, mentally and spirtitually confused ass, 40 year old still trying to make it as a rapper that spits wackness ass, cornball mutt repping the bay.

Talk that shyt but you won't post ya face..,get off my cock you low life bum and get money out this rap game like this young golden colored real nikka as myself..all gas no brakes..we moving mean out here..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It takes a real clown to open his mouth to say "yea, i already knew this...." then take PRIDE in expressing that they didn't share that information with others. This is exactly why you idiots are living in the mental/physical hells that you are.

Observe, you are a wack ass nikka...but you aint the only one. Enjoy hell, hoe.

Ill blow ya head off with the desert eagle..stop quoting bytch boy.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So I showed this to a friend of mine fellow mechE major and dude was :ohhh: as well. The funny thing is while showing it to him, he revealed how he doesn't know/was never taught how to multiply 3 digit numbers :wtf:. This dude is pretty smart btw (you kind of have to have some kind of brain to make it through your senior year in mechE). He's a tutor for kids and I suggested he teach this to his students.

A cousin of mine is a teacher as well for middle school and I might suggest this to him as well.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Talk that shyt but you won't post ya face..,get off my cock you low life bum and get money out this rap game like this young golden colored real nikka as myself..all gas no brakes..we moving mean out here..
:mjlol:

Everyone's a "real nikka" let them tell it. You aren't tho, and your music is trash. Now continue being mad while you ponder on my facial features lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Please refer to that thread where I sonned you for not knowing Ethiopia was not a country in ancient times.,but half of Africa
Lol firstly, your info and that of those that were supporting you was incorrect. I simply chose to continue my learning instead of diverting it to find proofs that you all would find suitable. I'm sure rather then look further into the issue you simply sat their waiting on a response from me. How much more did you read into the subject after I never responded? Exactly. You idiots will go off on a tangent that you would research forever to prove yourself right on but would not research an inch when there is no one to prove to.