The SECRETS of ancient AFRICAN Math. (ANCIENT AFRICANS calculated the same as MODERN COMPUTERS)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The new argument will be: "Why are you so proud? You still didn't descend from the Ancient Egyptians. Your ancestors were West Africans. West and Sub-Sahara Africans had no hand in what the Egyptians did." :ld:

So we not gone mention Timbuktu? :stopitslime:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I'm not black but find shyt like this very interesting. I can say a lot more later, but it shows you the whole way we think about things that may not necessarily have to be that way.

There could be a whole another way to approach math and everything else that makes more sense. But a lot of this information is destroyed and forgotten with time.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The innovations the Arabs, Indians, Chinese, and CACs made to math did NOT improve on our long-winded and inefficient ancient Afrikan system. Why would you simply memorize a times table or multiply 9 by 10 and 5 and then add them when you could do this instead:

That's much better. Quantum computers were found in the pyramids. Isaac Newton was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

It seems inefficient if you're not used to doubling numbers. Once you get used to it I'm pretty sure it's f*ckin' fast

13x54

13 54
6 108
3 216
1 432

54+216 + 432 = 702. Took me about 15 seconds tops

x13
____
------

The second method I have to think, the first one I just double and add, it's 100 times more efficient. Genius is in simplicity, not complexity. If you're able to break down complex theories into simple solutions that's how you go from huts to pyramids. With all that said, you're still the GOAT troll :russ:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
wee-bey-gif

I knew the ancient Egyptians had geometry on lock, although proofs are Hellenic, but damn they really had insight you wouldn't expect from ancient civilizations.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
wee-bey-gif

I knew the ancient Egyptians had geometry on lock, although proofs are Hellenic, but damn they really had insight you wouldn't expect from ancient civilizations.
Heck, just because they came before us don't mean there ain't a ton of shyt they did better.
History is messy man. We learn it through our oppressors most the time. Events, inventions, etc can have many different tales than the ones we're familiar with. It's fascinating.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mathematics are always an interesting subject.
They develop in different ways all over the world.
Drop a Srinivasa Ramanujan-esque mind in any ancient civilization, and you'll end up with complex proofs different from those anywhere else.
Ethiopian mathematics differed from Greek mathematics, different from Chinese mathematics.
What I take issue with in the video is "The Secrets" part of the title and comparing it to "modern computers." It makes the video seem unreliable.
Computer calculations are just that, calculations.

wooled1

All Star
Daps
You could only imagine how much was taken from Africa during the colonial period. I can assure you that Africa was just as advanced as the rest of the world pre-colonialism, if not even more. Sadly, most ingenious methods like this are long forgotten and will never be found again. :wow: