The SECRETS of ancient AFRICAN Math. (ANCIENT AFRICANS calculated the same as MODERN COMPUTERS)

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol firstly, your info and that of those that were supporting you was incorrect. I simply chose to continue my learning instead of diverting it to find proofs that you all would find suitable. I'm sure rather then look further into the issue you simply sat their waiting on a response from me. How much more did you read into the subject after I never responded? Exactly. You idiots will go off on a tangent that you would research forever to prove yourself right on but would not research an inch when there is no one to prove to.

So you're saying all of the 5 people that supported what I said are incorrect..as you saying 2quik4thosehoes and the others are wrong..try harder broke fgt

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: Ur killing me here. No I don't date white dudes. I LOVE my black brothers of all shades. No denying that.and have you not seen me comment on Donald Glover's sexiness & how he should be with moi & not ole girl? Or how I find Drake's homey Chubbs very attractive. I talk about a lot of FOINE black men here and on LSA.
cmon.gif
:
Now leave me be.
Nah, I aint see none of them posts. I was just going off what you were saying in this thread.

My apologizes.

If you tellin the truth...:mjpls:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing about these cacs is no matter how much evidence you show them, they'll continue to deny it because they consider us sub-human. whether or not they admit it, thats what they believe.

that is why we shouldn't waste our time with them. lets educate our people of our glorious past that was robbed and give them motivation to do the same now. fukk what these cacs think. :pacspit:
Nah breh. I think its deeper than that.

I think most cacs have built their entire self-confidence and self-worth on the idea of white supremacy...NOT because of any personal accomplishments, triumphs, or plights that they've overcome. So when you present to them facts that prove that black people were the originators of civilization and math, science, ect. That will dis-prove the idea of white supremacy and they will have to completely re-build their self confidence/esteem on something else.

It is easier to just lie and say that black people were slaves and white people created everything worthwhile than to actually deal with REALITY and build their confidence on what they actually contributed to.

Look at the comedian Louis C.K. his whole routine is about how whites have it easy because they are simply white. That's what they want to hold on too. Behind closed doors they know whats up. If whites really believed that they were superior they wouldn't have banned blacks from participating in things. They knew it was on a matter of time before black people took it over.

:thinking:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I showed this to a friend of mine fellow mechE major and dude was :ohhh: as well. The funny thing is while showing it to him, he revealed how he doesn't know/was never taught how to multiply 3 digit numbers :wtf:. This dude is pretty smart btw (you kind of have to have some kind of brain to make it through your senior year in mechE). He's a tutor for kids and I suggested he teach this to his students.

A cousin of mine is a teacher as well for middle school and I might suggest this to him as well.
Multiplying 3 digit numbers the cac way is the same as multiplying 2 digit numbers. But nevermind the cac way...this is the African way of doing math. :blessed:

Is your Mechanical Engineering friend black too?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter though.

Calculations are done differently all over the world.

Numbers are attempts at understanding the physical world.

And yes, I knew this already. Not trolling.

man stfu then. seriously breh no one gives a fukk.

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:banderas: forgot to subs this thread when it started.

It's going to a take a long time to reverse the propaganda of white men that our black ancestors were backward and contributed nothing to civilization. More and more undeniable evidence is coming out that it was blacks/people of color that civilized the white savage. Civilizations moves in cycles, so generations from now I believe people of color will be the dominant force on earth once again....in the meantime we gotta just keep chipping away at the wall of propaganda that the white man has built.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
ok...but pretty much modern science...physics, mathematics, chemistry is European :umad:

and did someone really just say Isaac Newton was black:beli:

Sir_Isaac_Newton_by_Sir_Godfrey_Kneller%2C_Bt.jpg

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Yooooo, before watching these videos, I'd say you were crazy for simply disregarding numbers in order to find a sum or product/quotient. But this shyt is so efficient, its scary.:krs:

This probably explains why african immigrants come here and style on us mathematically :mj:

Good thread. Sticky this shyt.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Wow, how in the world did I miss this? Thanks a lot to the OP for posting this. It's always exciting to learn about the accomplishments and innovations of my people, especially in a field as important as math. Sticky this immediately.