The SECRETS of ancient AFRICAN Math. (ANCIENT AFRICANS calculated the same as MODERN COMPUTERS)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Very interesting. I was talking with my counselor and he was telling me that philosopher like Socrates and Plato got their ideas from Africa. Any truth to that?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohhh: I wasn't even hip. That way of doing math might be more efficient. Less prone to make mistakes as you don't have to worry about "multiplying" and carrying ones and you can even ignore fractions. A part of me wonders how different teaching math at a young age would if this was the method taught. Imo with the way technology is advancing this probably should be the standard method because everyone in the future most likely will need some level of proficiency in computers

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new argument will be: "Why are you so proud? You still didn't descend from the Ancient Egyptians. Your ancestors were West Africans. West and Sub-Sahara Africans had no hand in what the Egyptians did." :ld:
The fractal designs have been found throughout the African continent. So that argument wouldn't hold too much water.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Add this along with the ancient Universities of Timbuktu and other white washed points in African history and you'll start to get a fairer representation of our past :obama:

Africans and black people in general deserve much more credit historically than we're given :obama:

repped, dapped, saluted OP :mambasalute: Thanks for sharing, cool find.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
this sh1t is amazing gotta check it out when i come back much props to the OP

kZtvYxq.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Thanks for the tag OP! This is gonna give cacs more reason to spark the bullshyt argument that Egyptians were not black; they will never accept how utterly brilliant and revolutionary the black minds are! This is the type of shyt that we need to spread! post on social media, print on pamphlets and hand it out in neighborhoods and schools! Black power and intelligence is second to none! :smugarny2:

i see a lot of talk. but not a lot of action. how about you print something out.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim