The Scott Summers slander has to stop! Official Cyclops Appreciation Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The gawd Cyclops was just like Nas.. b*tch azz niccas like Wolverine always hated to see him shinin' and pullin' the baddest b*tches in the Marvel universe. Dude didn't need all that whil'n out bravado and announcements every time he did something or stepped in a room.. It was all business with dude. Plus those powerful optic-beams was a major problem for fools trying to f*ck with him and the X-Men.. Real recognize real.:win:
View media item 14814

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
GOAT X-Men character, My fav comic character of ALL TIME. Marvel need to quit playing and bring back adult cyke.
Cyclops probably had the best overall character arc out of all the X-Men. Started out as white bread, by the book, whatever Prof. X says goes team leader. Eventually realized how much of an a$$hole his mentor Xavier was and kicked him off the X-Men. Became the protector of all mutant kind after Decimation, realized Magneto might not have been right but he wasn't as wrong as Xavier said, green-lit his own wetworks ops (X-Force), gave a huge fukk you to the Avengers ( who never really did shyt for mutants), eventually ushered the rebirth of mutant kind and died a fukkin mutant freedom fighter.

Hate to say but Cyclops > Wolverine :manny:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Was
Mavrel turned him into a crazy villain. Should be up there with Batman, Superman, the Hulk really but disney and their tantrum over the x men movie rights is making him an also ran.

Was he a villain when he died though on still in freedom fighter mode? How did he die?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Was

Was he a villain when he died though on still in freedom fighter mode? How did he die?
I never understood the "Cyclops had turned into a terrorist" narrative that the post-Bendis writers were trying to push. Cyclops stance was simply the Black Panthers/NOI stance. "fukk with us and we'll retaliate. No more laying down while you oppress us"

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I never understood the "Cyclops had turned into a terrorist" narrative that the post-Bendis writers were trying to push. Cyclops stance was simply the Black Panthers/NOI stance. "fukk with us and we'll retaliate. No more letting down while you oppress us"

I found AvX awful, the avengers were never there for mutantkind, treated the X-men like ginger step kids living under the stairs, and yet had the audacity to seize the last mutant hope. Cyclops wouldn't have even killed professor X if the avengers didn't sabotage the phoenix force induced utopia.

I stopped reading marvel around the middle of the terrorist uncanny X-men run.