The Scott Summers slander has to stop! Official Cyclops Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cyke was never my favorite (that honor goes to Gambit, Storm, and Bishop) but I respected the hell out of him as a true leader who took all that pressure and kept going, never gave up, never surrendered to hopelessness. They fukked up his character by having him leave his wife and child to chase after Jean like a loathsome simp, COMPLETELY against his established character, but they redeemed him later.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Whenever I think of Cyclops I always think of this scene from X-Men Unlimited. Page 1 and the situation is on 10. Plane crash, no visor and cant find the 2 people he rode with. :salute:

5bf97cc82d083b08c16814a4b7df8004.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
x-men_vol_1_137.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:

One of the most unfairly slandered characters in the game.

Busting his guns against the hellfire club :wow:

"I want this thing off my lawn" :birdman:

Sonning the whole team by himself when they were being mindcontrolled by Mastermind :myman:

Scust at the lack of respect that he, Storm, and Colossus get in the movies :stopitslime:

I gotta agree that his character development took a hit when they had him go running back to jean and leaving his wife and kid. That writing was pure :scusthov:

Easily a top 5 X-man regardless.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
x-men_vol_1_137.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:

One of the most unfairly slandered characters in the game.

Busting his guns against the hellfire club :wow:

"I want this thing off my lawn" :birdman:

Sonning the whole team by himself when they were being mindcontrolled by Mastermind :myman:

Scust at the lack of respect that he, Storm, and Colossus get in the movies :stopitslime:

I gotta agree that his character development took a hit when they had him go running back to jean and leaving his wife and kid. That writing was pure :scusthov:

Easily a top 5 X-man regardless.

I read that original plan was for aaaascott to get married, move on, and STAY that way, as a symbol of growth for the series and to mirror real life decision making. Scott would"ve been the first Xman to permenantly move on as they cycled through new mutants at the academy. Then they fukked up the OG plan and had to write some bullshyt to get him to come back:camby:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Are you aware of who Magneto takes orders from now? :ufdup:
:stopitslime: do you read the books??? mags stayed droppin jewels, groomin cyclops.... tryin to help him shine... wants him to follow in his footsteps.. he even told cyclops he was gonna be more like Magneto than xavier... who put cyclops on the road to controllin his power again???? he never "took orders" he saw it as a opportunity & he always did his own shyt on the side...

cyclops: i requested everyone show up for this "mandatory" meeting: "wheres Magneto????"
whole room: :yeshrug: he just left....
cyclops: ill make sure i talk to him when he get back...

mags out there by himself again, aint check up wit cyclops for "orders", just left..... respect the TRUE mutant LEADER....

That would be Magneto...
you talking about magneto?
:blessed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:stopitslime: do you read the books??? mags stayed droppin jewels, groomin cyclops.... tryin to help him shine... wants him to follow in his footsteps.. he even told cyclops he was gonna be more like Magneto than xavier... who put cyclops on the road to controllin his power again???? he never "took orders" he saw it as a opportunity & he always did his own shyt on the side...

cyclops: i requested everyone show up for this "mandatory" meeting: "wheres Magneto????"
whole room: :yeshrug: he just left....
cyclops: ill make sure i talk to him when he get back...

mags out there by himself again, aint check up wit cyclops for "orders", just left..... respect the TRUE mutant LEADER....

:blessed:
Y'all nikkas :camby:

All this nonsense and shamoogery. Cyke is the best end of story :ufdup:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
lets ask cable and madelyne pryor
20130512-132930.jpg

Lets celebrate a man who abandoned his family and gave no second thoughts to the were abouts of his newborn sun.

I hope Cable gives him the :pacspit: every fathers day.
Man I used to love that Walt Simonson (or was it silvestry?) XFactor book! The Fall of the Mutants storyline was GOAT!