The Scott Summers slander has to stop! Official Cyclops Appreciation Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Force people into holes that they didn't want to be in, then leave them to their own devices. There's more mutants in sewer than there are at any academy.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I don't care for the X-Men much if at all, but I still stan the Optic Blast Gawd. :wow:

nikkas was comparing him to Hitler to his face. Not to mention the post-death deification of Prof X, as if all of them hadn't thrown him in the bushes before AvX.
The irony of the Hitler slander is that if anything Scott and Utopia embodied Israel after the No More Mutants fukkery from Scarlett Witch (:pacspit:). Marvel sacrificed the characterization and common sense of a large portion of the X-verse to push a Cyke heel turn that was idiotic on paper and in execution. Shyts just comics but it's low key infuriating when you think about it. Xavier was the king of the scumbags: dude was pedo for young Jean Grey, sacrificed a group of X-men and kept it a secret, tried to turn a generation of mutants puzzy. Disgusting. Meanwhile Cyke became Malcolm X post Mecca with Batman level strategy skills, laser eyes and a mf'n JET PACK :ohlawd:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cyclops is a piece of shyt and always has been. Where to begin.

-He's the least remarkable out of the original 5.
-he married a woman who was a clone of his ex, seeded her up and then when his dead ex came back he left his wife and newborn son to be with her. Btw he was fukking around with Psylocke on the side.
-this nikkas future daughter comes from the future and he doesn't even acknowledge her.
-after his little brother finds and starts dating his ex wife /bm he beats Alex up because he can't let her go.
- he sent his fukking son to the future so fast that he didn't have time to change his diaper. Couldn't be rid of the kid quick enough and when be did have the kid in his care he left him to be nannied by a damn ship A.I..
If you're a Scott Summer's fan you're a low life. Plain and simple.

Oh and then he was psychically cheating on his revived ex now wife with Emma Frost.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What are you, 10 years old? :skip:
fukk u

but once y’all told me Wolverine was like 5’3 I lost respect for him. Stop being in my top 3 after that

all the shyt he was doing to Scott clicked for me. Dude had a short man complex. Ain’t nothing worst than that :scusthov:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Post some piff examples of one of the most disrespected and underutilized comic characters in the game

cgBfion.jpg

8xtlhVY.jpg

xqIMIIt.jpg

d2rS5Vn.jpg

gXJ6Pt6.jpg

7vL3E6C.jpg

:whew: :whoo: :wow:
:wow:

He's truly a goat. It's weird how the 90s fukked up his perception. Even his power was nerfed like crazy in tv and in games.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Regarding a hypothetical Wolverine vs. Cyclops match

:wow:
Actually, he loss the adamantium to Magneto before he fought rogue Cyclops in AOA. He also lost 1 eye and James lost 1 hand with bone claws. Also AOA retconned that he could grow limbs back.

Prior to that, he was able to regenerate limbs though nowhere near as fast as Wade.

Sidenote: I lowkey think a Magneto/Rogue kid should be more powerful than the X-Man - Nate Grey.