All Star
Daps
LeBronJames.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem they have is that the actor playing Kratos has to have some gravitas and theatre training.

Kratos has been played by brehs for almost 2 decades. I can't fathom a white guy in the role.

Thats why i think they gotta at least go for a spicy white like Momoa.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all in here debating like OG Kratos was some Shakespearean performance. This nikka was just angry yelling through 3 games. Me and my homies used to find that shyt hilarious

Its starting from the Norse games, so you do need a bit of nuance to pull it off new kratos

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Honestly they should just get some unknown actor and let the ip do the heavy lifting.
You can cast someone famous to play the others as the selling point if you need a list names. Hollywood actors love to flex their talent by doing soliloquies as Zeus or Odin. Kratos is more the tough silent action star type. I

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly they should just get some unknown actor and let the ip do the heavy lifting.
You can cast someone famous to play the others as the selling if you need a list names. Hollywood actors love to flex their talent by doing soliloquies as Zeus or Odin. Kratos is more the tough silent action star type. I

Best course of action, find someone from some popular UK show no one here knows about.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm less concerned about the casting, much more concerned about the fundamental changes they're going to make to the character because he isn't Twitter feminist friendly...This character doesn't in any way shape or form identify with or meet the standards of the "modern audience"...He's a straight man with a beard that does whatever the fukk he wants which is usually violently killing things...Only time you get anything other than stone cold rage from him is when he mourns the wife and daughter he slaughtered...I simply don't see AMAZON getting this character right...