The Rock is being considered to play live action Kratos

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm less concerned about the casting, much more concerned about the fundamental changes they're going to make to the character because he isn't Twitter feminist friendly...This character doesn't in any way shape or form identify with or meet the standards of the "modern audience"...He's a straight man with a beard that does whatever the fukk he wants which is usually violently killing things...Only time you get anything other than stone cold rage from him is when he mourns the wife and daughter he slaughtered...I simply don't see AMAZON getting this character right...

Its starting with the Norse mythology, Kratos isn’t really hyper masculine and loud in those games. Which is probably why they arne’t doing greece

They’re gonna do flashbacks to greece like it’s Vietnam to show what a monster he used to be.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its starting with the Norse mythology, Kratos isn’t really hyper masculine and loud in those games. Which is probably why they arne’t doing greece

They’re gonna do flashbacks to greece like it’s Vietnam to show what a monster he used to be.
He's still masculine, a killing machine, fukks women, has a beard and doesn't take orders (especially from women)...

Same dude that literally killed his wife and daughter because he refused to listen to Athena...

That is very problematic for Twitter and requires changes...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's still masculine, a killing machine, fukks women, has a beard and doesn't take orders (especially from women)...

Same dude that literally killed his wife and daughter because he refused to listen to Athena...

Nobody know that Kratos you talking about, They not making this movie because of God of War 1. :mjlol:
Kratos got zero buns in the post 2018 soft reboot, thats the version this film is about, because thats the more popular version by far.
This is gonna be like Logan except with a giant monster fights. he's a tough guy trying to shed his toxic past and be a good father figure now

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Djimon Hounsou should play live action Kratos
Djimon-Headshot-2-1.jpg

Yes. This

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nobody know that Kratos you talking about, They not making this movie because of God of War 1. :mjlol:
Kratos got zero buns in the post 2018 soft reboot, thats the version this film is about, because thats the more popular version by far.
This is gonna be like Logan except with a giant monster fights. he's a tough guy trying to shed his toxic past and be a good father figure now

Nah this is going to be Halo all over again...

:mjlol:@ trusting AMAZON and the idiots behind the Wheel OF Time adaptation to get this character right...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Well, i mean, it should be like Logan with Kaiju Fights. If they fukk up that basic formula, thats on them.
Dog I hope you're right and I'm wrong because I really enjoyed Logan...

James Mangold ain't making this, the producers of Wheel of Time is...The same creatively bankrupt minds that changed the characters and the story arc of Wheel of Time for the "modern audience"...This is why I'm concerned here, the track record of the people working on this is NOT good, they don't inspire confidence...

The idea Kratos is going to be handled differently by the same idiots is a really bad bet IMO...:manny:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Kratos hasn't had some strange since his wife passed.

Freya might've gave him some, but he killed her son.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dog I hope you're right and I'm wrong because I really enjoyed Logan...

James Mangold ain't making this, the producers of Wheel of Time is...The same creatively bankrupt minds that changed the characters and the story arc of Wheel of Time for the "modern audience"...This is why I'm concerned here, the track record of the people working on this is NOT good, they don't inspire confidence...

The idea Kratos is going to be handled differently by the same idiots is a really bad bet IMO...:manny:

they’re making it with the GoW creative team at Santa Monica

It also has a much more talented writers