The Rock is being considered to play live action Kratos

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm less concerned about the casting, much more concerned about the fundamental changes they're going to make to the character because he isn't Twitter feminist friendly...This character doesn't in any way shape or form identify with or meet the standards of the "modern audience"...He's a straight man with a beard that does whatever the fukk he wants which is usually violently killing things...Only time you get anything other than stone cold rage from him is when he mourns the wife and daughter he slaughtered...I simply don't see AMAZON getting this character right...
Amazon made The Boys... They don't give a fukk

In Besos we trust

EDIT: Sony on the other hand.. I don't know if THEY let it go through as is after what they did with Last of Us

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Amazon made The Boys... They don't give a fukk

In Besos we trust

EDIT: Sony on the other hand.. I don't know if THEY let it go through as is after what they did with Last of Us
The showrunner aka the person that makes ALL the decisions is the same clown that did Wheel of Time...

Like I said, the idea they won't pull the same bullshyt they did with that show is a really bad bet...

I hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting another HALO...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nobody know that Kratos you talking about, They not making this movie because of God of War 1. :mjlol:
Kratos got zero buns in the post 2018 soft reboot, thats the version this film is about, because thats the more popular version by far.
This is gonna be like Logan except with a giant monster fights. he's a tough guy trying to shed his toxic past and be a good father figure now
cast pedro pascal since hes the go to father figure guiding a child i.e mandalorian and last of us :troll: