The Rock is being considered to play live action Kratos

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yea, thats my number one pick, although i do think he works better as Greek kratos rather than Norse
The norse gods, being all humans, affords better acting moments for those characters, rather than trying to have a bunch of cgi creatures be taken seriously as developed characters. balter dying is more emotional than a talking landmass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The norse gods, being all humans, affords better acting moments for those characters, rather than trying to have a bunch of cgi creatures be taken seriously as developed characters. balter dying is more emotional than a talking landmass
yeah, i know im specifically just talking about rick whittle. He just favors the ‘younger’ kratos more

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Then who is this guy?

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Oh really, tell us more... :mjpls:
Black Nick Fury debuted in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #5 (August 2001)... Ironman 1 came in 2008

I'll tell you all about wanting black characters getting their own movies instead of playing white people... What would you like to know?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
He'll no, he'd bleed the budget to stroke his own ego. Go with an unknown or not as popular guy who can get it done. I'd pick David Harbour from Stranger things and Violent Night