The Rock is being considered to play live action Kratos

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
He already did. It was called the Scorpion King :unimpressed:

Funny how there's a current WWE wrestler named Tommaso Ciampa that has his OG look. If only he had the height..

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Kratos is more than anger and physicality. Especially older Norse kratos at that. The rock would do a horrible job. He was trash as Hercules, trash as the Scorpion King, and super duper dookie as Black Adam. Keep Kratos the fukk away from him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rock's ego wont let him do the part justice and he'll force a new personality on the character.

It's crazy to me how he was so giving and didn't give a fukk about himself when he was a wrestler and he's such a control freak as an actor. I guess Doom really messed him up :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kratos is more than anger and physicality. Especially older Norse kratos at that. The rock would do a horrible job. He was trash as Hercules, trash as the Scorpion King, and super duper dookie as Black Adam. Keep Kratos the fukk away from him

The Rock can only really play The Rock. Like most action stars his range is limited. He can do tough guy and he can do “tough guy but comedic”

He can’t do nuanced tragic figure. A lot of Kratos character is in his eyes and expression alone, you know exactly what he’s thinking just by looking at him. The Rock can’t do that

The peoples eyebrow is not gonna get it done

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Djimon Hounsou should play live action Kratos
Djimon-Headshot-2-1.jpg
Exactly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And So were arial and nick fury. What’s your point?
Nick was black in the comics too. I’m not into kids movies. And no I don’t want to see some nikka playing a Greek. I don’t give a goddamn what cacs are doing with their movies. Make some movies based on black characters instead

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps