The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I hear both Ragnow and Jackson are out not good for a QB who operates from the pocket.
Ragnow ain't out, unless that's been reported in the last hour or so. That muthafukka tough as shyt. nikka will be in that bytch taped up like DDP still giving you all pro production at center against monsters in the middle.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Ragnow ain't out, unless that's been reported in the last hour or so. That muthafukka tough as shyt. nikka will be in that bytch taped up like DDP still giving you all pro production at center against monsters in the middle.

They say has a sprained ankle and a sprained knee. Though he might tough it out. Dude reminds me a lot Jeremy Newberry but knee injuries cut his career short but that was 20 years ago.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
They say has a sprained ankle and a sprained knee. Though he might tough it out. Dude reminds me a lot Jeremy Newberry but knee injuries cut his career short but that was 20 years ago.
Yeah, that happened in the first half and he came back and played the whole second half. I highly doubt he sits out this game. Jonah done though, but they used to him being in and out.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think the Lions interior vs Niners DTs is the main matchup on Lions side of the ball. Goff is very uncomfortable if hes pressured and he cant escape a muddy pocket.

So Armstead/Hargrave plus rotation of Kinlaw and Joseph-Day vs Ragnow, Awosika? as Jacksons replacement and Glasgow.

Doubt Niners blitz much if at all, they'll just try to bring pressure with four up the middle at first and see if it works. Blitzing against an offense that doesnt go deep but has excellent space guys in the Sun God, Gibbs and Laporta can be very costly.