The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I ain't never saw no Lions fan woofin until this year :manny:
Why would we be woofin? You seen this team the last 20 years? Ain't been shyt to woof about. Most Lions fan been on this sight, and SOHH before that probably before you even knew this board existed. We know, understand, and been loyal to our team more than any fanbase arguably. 99% of us actually from the city and grew up around our team, not on some bandwagoning shyt. Y'all just never GAF about us except to laugh, and that's understandable.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Being straight up. Y'all offense is our defense's natural kryptonite. Y'all got o-lineman that don't fukk around, Gibbs who can repeat what Aaron Jones did, and multiple WRs and a TE that can take advantage of our secondary.

I don't think this is going to be an easy game if our offense ain't clicking and I think y'all d-line can get pressure on Purdy if you're in base, but your DC can't help himself and not call blitzes when he shouldn't.
It's not going to be easy due to Kyle's dumb ass.

But what I saw from the D last week was the big plays for the most part from them slipping. Which made no sense. That's the first thing you do if wear the rain cleats. Little shyt like that should be already known.:mjtf:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Being straight up. Y'all offense is our defense's natural kryptonite. Y'all got o-lineman that don't fukk around, Gibbs who can repeat what Aaron Jones did, and multiple WRs and a TE that can take advantage of our secondary.

I don't think this is going to be an easy game if our offense ain't clicking and I think y'all d-line can get pressure on Purdy if you're in base, but your DC can't help himself and not call blitzes when he shouldn't.
Ah, I'm not too familiar like that with the teams outside of what I've seen during the play-offs and some regular season.

Both of your OL's are basically championship calibers though. Great to watch.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Glenn has been calling those blitzes just in the last quarter of the season, and it's because has had to to get any kind of consistent pressure on the QB. Nobody on the line can win with any kind of consistency except Hutch, and Alim half the time. So those blitzes absolutely need to happen because our corners are ass except branch and will get beat in space with any kind of time.

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's going to be easy due to Kyle's dumb ass.

But what I saw from the D last week was the big plays for the most part from them slipping. Which made no sense. That's the first thing you do if wear the rain cleats. Little shyt like that should be already known.:mjtf:

:russ:

I can always count on you to kick his back in when I don't got the energy to, but even in the best of environments our secondary against St. Brown, LaPorta, and Williams is a low key L if we ain't getting pressure. Jordan Love was entirely too comfy most of the game. Dre and Fred played out of their minds.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Glenn has been calling those blitzes just in the last quarter of the season, and it's because has had to to get any kind of consistent pressure on the QB. Nobody on the line can win with any kind of consistency except Hutch, and Alim half the time. So those blitzes absolutely need to happen because our corners are ass except branch and will get beat in space with any kind of time.

He called a blitz against Tampa right before half time with 30-45 seconds left that was nuts. That's what I mean by can't help himself. He'll do it without context of the situation. Wilks did the same thing with us against the Vikings and got ROASTED for it.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ:

I can always count on you to kick his back in when I don't got the energy to, but even in the best of environments our secondary against St. Brown, LaPorta, and Williams is a low key L if we ain't getting pressure. Jordan Love was entirely too comfy most of the game. Dre and Fred played out of their minds.
I have to agree. That D line should be crushing and it's just not happening. They need to call more blitzes too. But MAGA Bosa looking like Zeke after getting that money. I expect Mitch more from him

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Detroit winning this in a shootout. The Lions remind me of the early Brees/Payton Saints, they gonna get one. Maybe not this year, but Campbell and Goff finna lift a historically horrible franchise to championship heights...

Won't be surprised if Santa Clara wins at all, but going with my heart and rooting for the Lions!

49ers better than lions in every position
This isn't true...