The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
If the weather is good we good. If it's raining then it's going to be a long day. Kyle is going to Kyle it up in the first half either way.

:manny:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
If the weather is good we good. If it's raining then it's going to be a long day. Kyle is going to Kyle it up in the first half either way.

:manny:

The weather is supposed to be good, sunny with some clouds in the sixties almost in the seventies that day

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's been great watching their trenches go to work these play-offs.

Whoever's secondary can make a play will be a monumental shift because I don't think either OL will give up much.

Being straight up. Y'all offense is our defense's natural kryptonite. Y'all got o-lineman that don't fukk around, Gibbs who can repeat what Aaron Jones did, and multiple WRs and a TE that can take advantage of our secondary.

I don't think this is going to be an easy game if our offense ain't clicking and I think y'all d-line can get pressure on Purdy if you're in base, but your DC can't help himself and not call blitzes when he shouldn't.